Salem's 13 Ghosts Renovation Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salem's 13 Ghosts Renovation Photos

I wanted to jump on t he band wagon and post some photo's of what I've been up to. Did a little work re-designing Salem's 13 Ghosts 3-D attraction Lobby. Here are a few before and after shots. We are in the process of re-renovating the entire attraction.

-The first shot is the left side wall of the lobby before, (the opposite side was the same just without the scrolls)
    -The second one is the entrance and exit to the attraction.
    -The third shot is the new left side wall.
    -The fourth shot is the new right side wall.
    -The fifth shot is the new entrance and exit.

Let me know what you think!

Will post some more later on!

Justincredible
    Attached Files
    The secret of life is to appreciate the pleasure of being terribly, terribly deceived.

that's a very good stone wall paint job!

Comment

13 ghosts

Didn't this attraction used to have 3-d art?

Great work on the renovations!
      Last edited by REDRUM; 08-22-2008, 04:34 PM.
      Tim Dunne
      www.FrightKingdom.com
      Proud Member of the HHA
      www.HHAssociation.com

Comment

Looks Like

Someone has been working hard! Nice Photos looks like you have did a good job. Shane and its just Shane today.
        sigpic

Comment

Hey Tim, I think I may have met you once when I was walking around Salem in costume with my flame throwing walking staff. I went to school with Mike Vitka for theatre production, and stopped by to say hi, and I think it was you he introduced me to. The attraction is 3-D, just the lobby is regular paint. We dont want to give it away before they buy the tickets, so we decided to keep all the 3-D behind the curtain. Send me an email at themagicofjustinarrigo@yahoo.com, I can give you a tour of the place if you want. I might be there this Sunday working on some stuff. I'd also like to check out your attraction if you around, I havent been in there since the previous person at that location had that mess of a haunt set up there.
          Justin
          The secret of life is to appreciate the pleasure of being terribly, terribly deceived.

Comment

Email sent. Thanks Justin.

-Tim
            Tim Dunne
            www.FrightKingdom.com
            Proud Member of the HHA
            www.HHAssociation.com

Comment

Working...
            X