Dead Debby prop on ebay.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dead Debby prop on ebay.

Distortions Unlimited "Dead Debby" prop for sale on ebay.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=250285953975

This prop is awesome. I've got two of them available.

- Shawn
    FrightTime Productions

Most of us here on this board have wholesale accounts with all the products you are listing. Debbie wholesales for $120.00 Why would I pay your price?

Comment

Because it's the cheapest you will find at any dealer.
      It retails for $210 normally.
      Obviously, if you have a wholesale account with Distortions you could just buy yourself one for $120. Wouldn't that be the smart thing?
      If I sold it for $120 my business wouldn't make any money.

- Shawn

ps. I didn't know everyone here had wholesale accounts with these companies - having a wholesale account signifies you run a business. Just figured it was a forum of Halloween lovers. From now on I'll just offer original pieces here.
      Last edited by FrightTime; 08-23-2008, 10:42 AM.

Comment

Wrong

You can't go by just because someone is in buisness they will not buy your stuff -
        Too many times guys that don't know what they are doing or just starting out are looking for a deal -when we first started and didn't have the connections and wholesale accounts- we hooked up with a Mom and Pop Halloween store that sold to us below retail and let us order from thier catalogs -even all the auctions -how many times have you seen most of the stuff go for above wholesale -and they are quite a few smaller haunters here and yard haunters that would buy your stuff

Comment

AW,

I just figured for that particular piece $170 isn't all that bad. Even Distortions themselves sell it for $210 on Ebay.
          At the same time, I don't want people to think they are getting ripped off if they don't get the wholesale price. Because, obviously if I sold stuff at the wholesale price, I would be spending more money than I would be making.

- Shawn

Comment

Working...
          X