Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cydney Neil's private prop collection on Ebay!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cydney Neil's private prop collection on Ebay!

Hello everyone!

I hope you had a great 2007 haunt season. It was a bit strange not being with all of my cast and crew after 22 years, but I didn’t escape Halloween totally, as my crew and I went straight into designing and building Disneyland’s very first haunted walk-through attraction, a magnificent Haunted Hotel set up in their Hong Kong park. I do wish everyone could have seen it. It was a nice compliment to our industry and was a major attraction for Disneyland’s Halloween season.

Although I will never question or regret the timely closing of my haunt or auctioning it off so its pieces could be scattered throughout the country, watching all of my very personal treasures get bid on, torn apart and trucked away was not easy, to say the least! Because it all happened so fast, I did hold back many valuable items that I couldn’t part with at the time. I have sold some privately since but I still have a great collection of things left that I think I can finally begin to part with!

Anyway, I had planned on doing this much sooner but the year has gotten away from me. I hope I am not too late as I realize this is a very tight time for funds, right before your haunts all open. Beginning tonight, August 21st, I will be placing my remaining collection of props up for auction on Ebay.

There are dozens of items ranging from a fully automated Creature from the Black Lagoon created from the original Universal Studios mold to several famous movie props and dozens of smaller props, including many items handmade by the creator of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre sets, the late, Bob Burns. I’m sure there is something in the auction for your show or just your private collection. *Not included in the auction but for sale is the spectacular Teslacoil that I had in my Frankenstein Laboratory set. Please contact me privately if you are interested in the coil. cydneyneil@aol.com

Good luck and enjoy! Of course, each item is guaranteed to come complete with the spirit of a great haunt that was always blessed with a whole lot of positive mojo!

Best wishes to you all this coming season. May it be your best ever!

Cydney Neil

Cyd,

What s the link to your auction? I'd love to check it out. Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZcydneyneil
      Kevin
      MindWerxKMG, LLC

Comment

Cydney!

Glad to see your doing well and still around! I have truly missed you! You were and still are an imsperation to this Industry. Some may lay claim to bringing the Haunt Industry to light but without a doubt it was YOU who helped bring this industry to what it is today! I hope someday you may try your hand in a new challenge in this Industry! Anyway again I have so missed ya and although I told you many many many times. You were my guiding light to making Graystone what it is today! Cydney I Love and Respect You And Its Been An Honor To Be In The Same Indusrty As You. Shane and its I Miss and Love What You Have Done For Me And Others Shane This Time!!!
        sigpic

Comment

We'll never forget

Hi Cyd,

Great to hear from you, we will never forget our night at Fright Nights!!!

Jeff
          sigpic
          The only place to get more realistic body parts is the local morgue"
          www.GrossParts.Com

Comment

Working...
          X