New Dvd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

killer K,

I would say his big ego head could easily hold all of his worldly possesions and a case of beer with a little room to spare!!!! All joking aside geoff knows screamline and what we want, and to be honesty i do not think there could be a better person for the job (hell i would guess he has somewhere around 400 hours of video on screamline) very very soon everyone out there can see screamline studios and shutter productions work one more time..

Jason Blaszczak

SCREAMLINE STUDIOS
    Last edited by screamline studios; 08-26-2008, 06:08 PM.

Comment

Definitely SICK AND TWISTED! I LOVE IT!

Kel
      sigpic
      Kelly Allen
      Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
      www.RaycliffManor.com
      www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
      www.HauntBook.com

Comment

KEL,

Thank you for the kind words it means alot, This sculpt and make-up had me running a little scared i have never done a clown before and was nervous of the outcome, but i wanted the challenge for the dvd.

Jason Blaszczak

SCREAMLINE STUDIOS

Comment

very nice.great job.

Comment

Jason

Youve gotta remember you can inflate Geoffs head all you want but ive gotta fit inside his toaster car with him and his Giant Head for our road trip. On another note Awesome job with the scuplt and the clown man. Tell steve Edwardo says hi
            Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Nice work man, theres always more room for another kick axx clown costume..... clowns will always win my vote especially dirty baddaxx clowns.... Kudos
              ( RAWK ! )
              "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
              www.maliciousstudios.com
              "HORROR FX THAT STICKS TO THE ROOF OF YOUR BRAIN !"
              http://www.myspace.com/maliciousstudios

Comment

Wow thats one evil looking clown! Normally I dont think clowns are even scary. Nice job!
                Damon
                Damon Carson

Comment

Thanks again everyone and Geoff beck (shutter productions) for making screamline a house hold name within the haunt community, we take our lives and throw it out the window for the passion and love for this industry, and i hope it shows to everyone out there!!!

Jason Blaszczak

SCREAMLINE STUDIOS

Comment

We are now days away from the release of the dvd, and i cannot wait!! however we have a small window for orders, there are many pre orders that are first, sorry for the plug but i just want people to know!!!!

Jason Blaszczak

http://screamline studios.com

Comment

So, is that just a pull over sock mask? What is prosthetics, what is makeup?

If you can achieve a look like that with a pull on mask, you are a God among haunters!!! Tell me, how long does it take to apply the look in the photos?
                      Brett Hays, Director
                      Fear Fair
                      www.fearfair.com

Comment

i cant speak for jason on how long it would take, and ofcourse it always takes a bit of time when you are video taping for the DVD...but i will say this about the sock masks...you can look very realistic in just a few minutes once the mask is painted and done...and they are very durable...my granny (RFR 'ask granny' fame) was made back in 04 and i still use the same mask...i have worked the queue line and no one has ever said anything about the mask, some dont even realise it is a mask...another one of my favorite characters, samus the jewish demon, gets rave reviews from audiences everywhere i go....they are also great if you are running short on time in the makeup room or someone comes in late...put a costume on, blacken out the eyes and around the mouth, pull the mask on and let'em go...i love them

maddi ~
                        WWW.SCREAMLINESTUDIOS.COM
                        440-392-2666

Comment

bhays'

It really is not that difficult to make a regular latex appliance look good, it is difficult however to take your time and do it the right way when you are excited. Strangles the clown took about six hours to do (keep in mind we were video taping the make up) I love latex appliances for a haunt... You or your make up artist can make them up prior to the event and put them to use in minutes, and best of all the prices fit into anyones budget. I believe sock masks are the wave of the future when silicon masks or silicon appliances are out of your financial reach.

Jason Blaszczak

http://screamlinestudios.com

p.s bhays the answer is yes that is a pull on mask
                          Last edited by screamline studios; 09-01-2008, 01:12 PM.

Comment

OK folks,

The dvd is out and we are shipping what we can! as soon as we can! but there is a limited amount for the season so if this slip mask video can help your event, get the orders in now!!! Sorry if i sounds like a pimp selling our bitches but it is true!! we do not have many more dvd`s for the haunt season....

Jason Blaszczak

http://screamlinestudios.com

Comment

Is there a preview up to view? Just wondering... thanks. -Tyler
                              Chris Riehl
                              Sales@spookyfinder.com
                              (586)209-6935
                              www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Tyler,

Sorry there is not, and at this point everyone is off doing there own things for the haunt season ( acting , make-up, ect) but hopefully next year???

Jason Blaszczak

http:// screamlinestudios.com

Comment

Working...
                                X