Labor Day Weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Labor Day Weekend

What Haunts will open this weekend? I know The Beast and The Edge Of Hell open this weekend.

I think a lot of haunts are still per pairing to completion. I know we still got a lot to do.
    ~Bill Mlinac
    The Deadland Haunted House
    www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
    www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

The "Dungeon Haunted Ride in 3D" will be open.
      But then again, we've been open since springbreak back in March. We will be closed in September for upgrades and PM on all our props, track and cars. Not to forget to catch our breaths before October.
      Labor Day weekend is always a big finisher for us for the summer season as folks get out and enjoy the last summer holiday.
      Tom
      Creator of the Dungeon
      WWW.BRICKTOWNAMUSEMENT.COM

Comment

Ravens Grin is always open!

Labor Day there are supposed to be as many as 5,000 Harleys only ten miles from here in Savanna, Ill. but probably not many of them will not be finding their way to this place.
        The large parade in little Shannon, Ill. is good advertising for my house, and my car gets attention necesarry to possibly stick in the observere's mind long enough to eventually come here.
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Oh comeon Jim you need to put out some flyers with buy one get one free passes down there. Just think 2500 paying customers. They could all camp out in that big parking lot out in front of your house. Stay all weekend. There is a bar right up the street. Man that would be great! Just get a little extra help "Like the National Guard!" LOL!
          Damon
          Damon Carson

Comment

You Are Right, Damon!

The only thing that I would also need to make such a thing happen would be if I or the city would build a bike shelter across the parking lot to hold a hundred Harelys or so......I guess I should either go to a couple of city council meetings or become an alderman!
            THE major problem is making the bike owners feel secure enough to abandon their pride& Joy long enough to see my house tour.
            I guess that bike shed would also have to have chain stantions.
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
            X