Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Are You And Just What The Hell Do You Want ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Are You And Just What The Hell Do You Want ???

This was a stupid thread I started to generate suggestions for future products, it wasnt meant only for personal gain but for all companies like ours to help us all get a better understanding of what you the customer might want and need. Basically this thread was meant to help all of us, research and get new ideas.... thought it might be a good disscussion

I feel I have to explain myself after the below,

We are a new company, our site isnt finished, our product line hasnt been released, it will be released quarterly upon the upload of our site.

Sorry for wasting your time.

I appologize, I dont know how to delete this thread.... If you know how to end this thread please pm me
    Last edited by maliciousstudios; 08-27-2008, 11:21 PM. Reason: Tired of arguing about everything I post
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
    www.maliciousstudios.com
    "HORROR FX THAT STICKS TO THE ROOF OF YOUR BRAIN !"
    http://www.myspace.com/maliciousstudios

Who are you and what the Hell do you do !

That's a pretty far reaching question you post -and when I looked your website it really dosen't give a clue either - what are you looking to -Everything ? that's a pretty far streatch - props like Unit 70 - costumes and bodies like Gore Galore - Mask and Make-up like Body Bagging - I think you need to throw-up some examples of your work if you have any -let people know where you are coming from
    Aven
    www.frightfactory.tv
    www.frightfulnights.com

Comment

Still wondering

Not to beat a dead horse but "Help us help you, help you help us help you..... "
      and "is there something you have been looking for that a vendor like ourselves can offer " sounds like you are putting yourself out there and vendors like yourselves - what the hell have you vended ? How do we know what you can do to help us if we don't know what you do ? Can you make an animatronic that moves 90 miles an hour but stops on a dime and dosen't break everyother cycle that cost less than $2500 - or a product that you can use to distress costumes that dries and still looks like puss and snot but remaims flexable and wont fall off - an over the head mask that is as flexable as silicone but dosen't tear and make your head feel like it is in a sauna - blood that stays wet looking - weapons that look decent - any of the above would be a good start

Comment

Why?

Why delete it ? Look at the hit count - it's already over 100 some post have been here for weeks and hadn't hit that yet -get a little thicker skinned grow a sack and stick around - I was serious if someone made some of the above products or made them a little less expensive it would be great - Keep us posted on when your site goes live
        Aven
        www.frightfactory.tv
        www.frightfulnights.com

Comment

Working...
        X