HHN - Site is live!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HHN - Site is live!

This year's Halloween Horror Nights looks to be a great one. I'm really diggin' this new website though.

www.halloweenhorrornights.com/orlando

Very exciting... One of these years Im going to go check it out...
    Sean De Wane
    ----------------------------------------------
    The De Wane Asylum
    www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

^ It's worth every penny! I've been the past 5 years and don't regret spending the cash at all. HHN is THE BEST haunted event you can go to, as far as theme parks are concerned. We always make a HUGE trip out of it and get the VIP passes so we can skip the regular HHN lines... makes it even better!

I can't wait to go this year, I hear Bloody Mary is waiting for us all! -Tyler
      Chris Riehl
      Sales@spookyfinder.com
      (586)209-6935
      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Awesome stuff. I went there back in 2006 when it was there sweet 16 birthday and everything was just mind blowing. The make-up jobs on the actors where outstanding and the haunts where awesome! I hope I can go back down there one year again. better yet I think the only way for me to live in Florida is if I got a job working for HHN year round. Like the building and designing parts.
        ~Bill Mlinac
        The Deadland Haunted House
        www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
        www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

Tyler or anyone else that's been there:

Couple questions..

1. How big is each attraction? It says they have 8 or something like that. ARe they all decent in length?

2. Can you experience the whole thing in one night? I was thinking about trying to escape The Darkness for a couple nights and go out there, but I want to make sure that one night in the park will cut it. The little Gory Getaway thing sounds like a great deal for my wife and I...if one night willcut it that is.

Any advice would be great. It sounds amazing.
          Kip Polley
          www.palenight.com

Pale Night Productions
          We Engineer Fear

Comment

Kip,

To answer your questions:

1. Obviously some haunts are bigger than others... and some of the attractions listed are the "fear" or "scare" zones. But normally a HHN haunt can last around 15 minutes, give or take a few. I've been in one for around 25, but I was walking REALLY slow!

2. No, you cannot experience ALL of HHN in one night unless you have the VIP pass that lets you skip the haunt lines! That's what we do and I would suggest it!

Hope that helps. -Tyler
            Chris Riehl
            Sales@spookyfinder.com
            (586)209-6935
            www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Originally posted by Nightgore View Post
              ^ It's worth every penny! I've been the past 5 years and don't regret spending the cash at all. HHN is THE BEST haunted event you can go to, as far as theme parks are concerned. We always make a HUGE trip out of it and get the VIP passes so we can skip the regular HHN lines... makes it even better!

I can't wait to go this year, I hear Bloody Mary is waiting for us all! -Tyler
              Agreed..

Worth every penny indeed. Be careful though, its addicting. My first year was 16 and it hooked me. I can't see myself not attending HHN for a long while. I drive 7 hours, but I know thats a breeze compared to some of you guys.

And Tyler: What days are you planning on going this year?

Comment

The website this year has been one of the best ive ever seen. The way they revealed each patient's case in how it relates to each haunted house was incredible....i cant wait to check it out this year....hope it lives up to the hype!!
                Nate Mitchell|creative consultant
                [n8 creative studios]

Comment

Hhn....

To answer a question:

I was able to take in all the haunts last year, except one, in one night. I had no interest in seeing yet, another 3-D haunt. I saw all the shows and even rode Mummy, so yes, it is do-able. You just have to be quick and manage you time effiecently. Actually, we took a couple of houses twice. But if you want to guarantee to see everything, I'd get the passes. Also, if they ever bring it back, their behind the scenes tours were really cool. Too bad they discontinued it this year.

Gahaunter
                  Lee D. Sanders

Comment

I went last year and in my opinion it was not worth the $60, and it was only a two hour drive for me. I was there the entire time it was open and only made it into 2 haunts and The Mummy ride. The haunts I went to were 5-10min each and weren't anything great. But I have no idea how the other 6 were.

I may go check it out again this year only because I've heard a lot of people with positive opinions about it. Either way, I'd say it's definitly not worth a trip from St. Louis, but if your going to go make sure you get the fast passes, and DO NOT go on a Friday or Saturday night.
                    Jordan Renda
                    www.NightTerrorsHauntedHouse.com

Comment

Working...
                    X