Haunted Enterprises - Packing Award

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunted Enterprises - Packing Award

I just recevied our Last Ride Simulator from Haunted Enterprises and I have to say I have never seen a product packed so well in my life! It took me 15 minutes to just unscrew all the side panels and 5 trash bags full of packing material. I got enough screws to fill our work box back up! LOL

If there is an award for best product handling my vote goes to Haunted Enterprises!

Awesome product by the way, we built a new shop just for two of these!
    Tony Wohlgemuth,
    Comes up with the fun stuff!
    Kersey Valley, Inc.
    www.KerseyValley.com

We want Pic's ,We want Pic'c......LOL
    Ghoul Town

Comment

We're thinking of adding one of these next season if this season goes well!
      We got a flyer from them with the Last Ride Simulator advertised on it at MHC and curious minds want to know, without spoiling (unless you want to), how good is it compared to the write up?
      Their machine gun was fun to demo too!

Kirk
      Kirk Boemmel
      Dark Ghost Manor
      www.darkghostmanor.com

sigpic

Comment

Packing is an "art". Campbell Center here in Mount Carroll offers courses to museum professionals and packing museum items was a course there one year, of course art treasures worth tons of bucks should get special attention, unless someone is really, extremely Stupid!
        The funny thing was they were told when unpacking said "art Treasure" to wear rubber gloves under their white cotton gloves and to be sure to take a piece of cloth, fold it over several times and put it into their mouth behind the bandanna tied around there neck and face just incase they suddenly sneezed all of this would protect the museum item!
        Can you imagine not laughing as everyone in the room looks like this? Gagging on a wad of cloth stuffed into your mouth as you are trying to do this work?
        All of this might make people work faster as their own gagg reflex and lack of access to their normal breathing channels were restricted.
        "So what are all these kidnap victims doing handling that painting?"
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I'm very interested in this as well! Is there any place that would have pics, or a video? That'd be awesome!

Tony, keep us informed about this once you get it up and running! -Tyler
          Chris Riehl
          Sales@spookyfinder.com
          (586)209-6935
          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Working...
          X