No announcement yet.

Horrificus!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lurker, I dont know to say if that was a good find or a bad find. That was pretty damn bad!
    Brad Bowen
    Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
    www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Brad,

!!!!????!!!! i really do not know what to say !!!????!!!!!!!!!!! but i am glad they thought it would be good in there movie..

Jason Blaszczak

http://screamlinestudios.com

Comment

I don't know how he got a hold of a Horrificus for his film, but I know he didn't buy it. That is way outside the budget of his NO-BUDGET productions.

Conrad Brooks is an interesting character to say the least. He is still making movies like his mentor Ed Wood Jr. He has been in the film business all his life. He has worked with legends like Bela Lugosi and Tim Burton, and as far as I can tell he hasn't learned one damned thing about making a good movie. However, his movies will make you laugh. He has been shooting his latest opus at my haunted house. I tolerate him cause some of my actors like playing parts in the movie and it is very entertaining to watch him make a truly bad film. It sort of like watching a train wreck. At least the sets will look good in this one, but they will be lit and shot poorly.
        sigpic
        Louis Brown
        Owner, operator, and dish washer
        at
        DarkWood Manor

Comment

Working...
        X