No announcement yet.

Horrificus!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Larry - we'll let it go this time... LOL, I know the $40.00 taco line was probably just as long as the $15.00 pepsi line...
    Jason, will the next addition be a plus size???? Ha! with a gaping. dripping vagina??? It could be Horrificun.....um.... wait innappropriate.....
    Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

You go, girl!

Originally posted by Killer Katie View Post
      Larry - we'll let it go this time... LOL, I know the $40.00 taco line was probably just as long as the $15.00 pepsi line...
      Jason, will the next addition be a plus size???? Ha! with a gaping. dripping vagina??? It could be Horrificun.....um.... wait innappropriate.....

OMG, shock and awe! I love it! Too perfect!!! And all this time I had envisioned such sweetness and innocence... You definitely surprised me with this one, but only in the best way possible. Thanks for sharing!
      Chris Riehl
      Sales@spookyfinder.com
      (586)209-6935
      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

To really get your props noticed, they should have a taco dispensor. Keeping with the theme, it must have dual nacho cheese squirters.
        sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Horrificu######

Katie, that i why I am proud to call you one of my great friends!!! roflmao
          Brian Warner
          Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
          Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
          Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

I guess none of you ever saw Jeremy Bohr's mask of the hinged-face vampire from "Blade Two?"
            Inappropriate anatomy placement, facial in nature , would be the charge.
            Just like the movie, except it passes one by rather quickly in a movie.
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Chrise View Post
              To really get your props noticed, they should have a taco dispensor. Keeping with the theme, it must have dual nacho cheese squirters.

NO!!!! one nacho cheese...and one guacamole (or however the heck you spell that green nasty stuff)...besides...horrificus has three nips...wrinkled and nasty as they may be...we have to think of another condiment to squirt out...hot sauce, sour cream maybe..your thoughts on this suddenly sidetracked thread?

maddi ~
              WWW.SCREAMLINESTUDIOS.COM
              440-392-2666

Comment

Thanks!

Fear - that's how I operate, all sunshine and puppies and then WHAM! vaginal disgustingness! LOL And I know Gadget had a tear of pride..LMAO
                Maddi - I think the "dripping" should be a cottage cheese mixture, maybe ricotta. Why you ask? Well, it's yeasty and well.... who isn't be evil and irritable with that kind of thing going on?

Comment

Katie

I guess he was right on the chat room the other night.

Comment

What the hell are you doing to my baby????, horrificus that is!!! you should all be ashamed!!!!

Jason Blaszczak

http://screamlinestudios.com

Comment

Jason

I agree, that was so disrespectful of her to make a joke about something you put your heart and soul into.

Comment

Huh?

Haunted house nut... what was on the chat room the other night???
                        No disrespect was meant jeesh, I didn't realize some people have no sense of humor....damn
                        I have a special place in my heart for screamline, you know that!

Comment

Katie

I'm just sayin that horrificus is there baby, what if they made fun of something Brian made? wait does Brian actually manufacture anything or does he have everything made by others ><

Katie, I know you love those guys, just messin with you!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hauntedhousenut View Post
                            I'm just sayin that horrificus is there baby, what if they made fun of something Brian made? wait does Brian actually manufacture anything or does he have everything made by others ><

Katie, I know you love those guys, just messin with you!!!!!!
                            Hauntedhousenut, did you just accuse me of not manufacturing anything myself? I spend around 8 hours a day machining, welding, and wiring all of our props.

Katie, and all of Evilusions are great friends with Screamline, have been for years. Katie nor I would say anything that actually was mean or disrespectful to any of them, hell, they know where I live and sleep.
                            Last edited by gadget-evilusions; 09-03-2008, 06:24 AM.
                            Brian Warner
                            Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
                            Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
                            Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

Ouch!

Haunted house nut - ouch with the venom against my bud gadget....
                              He is a whiz at what he does, and the stuff he makes lasts and actually works for more than a night! (unlike some companies I won't mention)
                              Wow - what an ugly turn down a nasty path we've gone!

Let's get back on track!

So, Jason! When can we expect Horrificus the return?????

Comment

I didn't take offense to anything - I thought it was all pretty damn funny.

After all I'm the one who put a picture of Horrificus in a baby bonnet on our Baby powder bottles that we included with the costume.

I should dig that up.....

Oh wait, here it is
                                Attached Files
                                Steve Martini
                                Screamline Studios
                                www.screamlinestudios.com
                                steve@screamlinestudios.com

Comment

Working...
                                X