Generators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Generators

Hello, So this year going be first year i don't have power and will need use generators how many watts would i need and how much horse power for a 2500sq foot haunted house i will need it for amatronics lighting and sound also how many extention cords can you run with pig tails and serge pertector outlets before it would blow thanks... for your help

Sik&twizted Haunts

That's a question that can't be answered with the info you've given.

Foggers? How many and how many watt are they? How many lights? Are we talking 150w floods, pinspots or 7w night light bulbs? Air compressor? Do you have one?
    -Brandon Kelm
    Operations Manager & Technical Director

sigpic

Comment

Recently my compressor went down at the beginning of my house tour for four customers. I felt lucky that actually so few of my show's mainstays need air to work.
      The customers were all first time visitors and they never knew the difference.
      I easilly entertained them with manuel devices, hand props, and electric devices...sounds like a naked group get-to-know-the new neighbors encounter in the woods at midnight!
      Under the full moon of course.
      "Pagan"?
      I would be more "Pegg'n"!!
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Well, a couple of years ago a huge snow storm hit buffalo during october! i think it was 5 or 6 ft of snow. It was called the "October storm" But hell we were still open! At that time Jason him self was flying in for autogrpahs at fright world and all the power was down for a week. We used 2 United rental generators. we have 5 houses. 95,000 sq feet. Only things that dint work was the air compressors and alil bit of the light.

Comment

Working...
        X