Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shipwreck Productions? Flicker Generator?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shipwreck Productions? Flicker Generator?

Does anyone know if they've gone out of business? I ordered a flicker generator from them in April and never got it. I emailed them 3 times and called countless times and but only left about 4 messages. Does anyone know what's going on with them? Have they gone under? Does anyone know where I can get a flicker generator that's not from that company? Thanks in advance!

James Lurgio
    Nightmare Productions
    www.nightmaregallery.com

I dunno...the name itself doesn't fill me with a lot of confidence.
    DARK HOLLOW HAUNTED FOREST
    www.DarkHollowHaunt.com

Comment

Here is a link to a great flicker device I have used before...it has 6 independent channels with a maximum of 100 watts per channel. I ordered one last year and got it within a matter of days.

http://www.northcountryradio.com/Kitpages/flicker3.htm
      Nate Mitchell|creative consultant
      [n8 creative studios]

Comment

James

Shipwreck was were i got my Vertical Fogger and had to do the same thing your doing. Youve just gotta keep calling them and they will finally answer. It seems that running there business is a side job to them and they ship stuff out whenever. From my experence it didnt seem like they have alot of this stuff in stock...they had to order from another company and wait for them to send it...then Shipwreck got it in and sent it out. I would say just keep calling them...
        Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Thank You

Thank you Nate and Tater,

Both responses were very helpful. I can't imagine how anyone runs a business this way. It seemed so promising on the phone during that first conversation and they had such a great display at Transwrold. I haven't got the time to keep after people who can't even return calls or emails. Nate, that generator looks great but do you know of anything a little less involved? I'm looking for a plug and go sort of thing. Thanks again!

James Lurgio
          Nightmare Productions

Comment

Alright, I hate self promoting but, I make a real nice one.

http://evilusions.com/shop/product_i...roducts_id=463

We are out of stock right now and wont start making more until the end of september, but if you have time to wait, it's an option for you.

also, I realize our online store is messed up right now, but you can at least see that one product.
            Brian Warner
            Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
            Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
            Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

I have to agree, gadgets device at Evilusions is great.

He provided us with one for a sign we offer, and now it is the flicker method of choice for us.

Regarding Shipwreck, never worked with them, had a drink or 2 with em a couple years ago, seem stand up.
              Don't think they were in any financial trouble.

I suspect they are swamped - They will probably return contact when they get out from under whatever avalanche they are currently under.

Glad to hear they are producing that unit, some scum swiped their prototype from TW 2 years back.

Yo brian, contact me off list, sick again....
              GoryCorey
              See all MinionsWeb Original Cob Web Guns, Boomer Air Cannons and weather tight LED Light Bulbs at the MinionsWeb.com online store

Comment

i haven't heard a word from them either...also beware of the vertical fogger we bought 3 last year and all of the pumps died within a few weeks.

Comment

Update!

Shipwreck has finally contacted me and asked me if I would still like the item. Needing one soon, I did say yes. They seemed apologetic so why not? Thanks all for the advice. I have a year round haunt in Salem Mass so you should all come and see the place soon!

James Lurgio
                  Nightmare Productions
                  www.nightmaregallery.com

Comment

"Nightmare Productions"?
                    Wouldn't that have alot to do with what you ate before you went to bed?
                    Feed your customers as they wait to get in....
                    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
                    X