Issue with Hauntworld?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issue with Hauntworld?

I have a small issue with the Hauntworld store that I haven't been able to fix. I ordered the Rich Hanf DVD collection 2 months ago and have only received 2 of the 4 dvds so far. I guess they are out of stock, which is acceptable, but not for 2 months. Usually, when items are backordered, the customer is not charged for them until they are in stock and ready to ship. I am only posting this to help you streamline things and better your business practices, not to be a pain in the ass. As of now, I am requesting a refund on the 2 I did not receive (which is a shame because Rich's DVDs are great!!!). One last thing, the office staff has been helpful so I don't blame them. Thanks for listening and hope this may help in some way.

Jason

You got yours fast... mine took a lot longer, but then they eventually got it right. Mine was multiple DVDS and took almost as twice as long. Hopefully they fixed the issue because they are nice folks....

Comment

I agree, they are nice to deal with. I'm just used to faster service when it comes to dvds/books/ etc. I can see a 2 or 3 month wait for props, but not media.

Comment

I had ordered a subscription to the hauntworld magazine and recieved 1 issue, the following month I recieved a notice saying payment was overdue and lapsed. I called and was told it was normal to recieve this notice with every issue. I have not recieved a second issue since.

Comment

I ordered in November and it came in August of the next year. No explaination or "sorry".

Comment

I orded a bunch of DVD's from haunt world and got the same results. I receivedlike two of the 10 i should have. After months of calling I finally received a call back from a very nice lady who tried helping me solve the problem. They didnt do anything for the inconvience or what not they just shipped me the rest of the dvd's. Two of them didnt work when i got them so i called again and... no call yet. I gave up because this was over two years now. O-well Hauntworld was added to my "never do business with" list.

Maybe I should put Shane on this case!
            Sean De Wane
            ----------------------------------------------
            The De Wane Asylum
            www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

I am sure the admins surf and read these posts, any input on the subscription problem?

I can understand there are ups and downs but customer satisfaction should be at the top of the food chain.

And BTW my name is Shane too

Comment

Sean

LMAO that was to dang funny!!!! Shane and its LMAO Shane this time.
                sigpic

Comment

Still havent received the new issue, guess I can either renew for 1 issue (expensive magazine, I dont even pay that for the Rob Report) and or file a chargeback on the credit card.

What would you do?

Comment

I guess a chargeback could be made. It is up to your card company as to how long you have to file one. I had someone zing me on an ebay sale 3 months afterwards. Luckily, I had proof of delivery and the chargeback was denied...It has been at least a month since I requested a refund for the product I paid for but never received so I am looking into other avenues, ie. the BBB. Either way, Happy Haunt Season to everyone!!!

Comment

The reason I didn't respond to this thread is because I never saw it... and secondly I will say this again for ANYONE has ever seen any responses I make to ANY threads like this against myself...

I DO NOT RESOLVE ISSUES THROUGH MESSAGE BOARDS PERIOD!

Do what every other normal person does and EMAIL ME directly... darkrides@sbcglobal.net

We get thousands of orders a year on this site, and yes sometimes you make mistakes, and maybe one was made in this case I don't know. Just email me you problem and I will have someone fix it.

I always do!

Larry
                      Larry Kirchner
                      President
                      www.HalloweenProductions.com
                      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

First, I was unaware that I could email you directly about an issue like this. I have been going through your office staff with my concerns so far. I figured that at this time of year, you would be ridiculously busy with your haunting and the website. I do thank you for taking the time to address this. I will email you shortly.

Thanks.

Comment

You can email me anytime... I take all complaints serious. I do my best to resolve everything. I prefer people don't call me asking me about a dvd, or a magazine I prefer people email me I get back to them quicker.

If you don't get a response from me its because i didn't get your email...so email again or then call.

Larry
                          Larry Kirchner
                          President
                          www.HalloweenProductions.com
                          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Working...
                          X