Jeepers Creepers ideas welcome...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeepers Creepers ideas welcome...

I've got the sweetest Jeepers Creepers costume, and I'd like to probe the minds of the readers of this forum. I'm going to participate in two Haunted Houses in Oct. one outside and one indoors.

Any ideas of scenes? I'm going to be playing the old Jeepers Creepers song from the movie, but I'm worried most people won't know who I am. Any ideas welcome, just brainstorm.

Thanks!
    JC

The most memorable scenes would be, up high as a scare crow, putting a wrapped up body in a tube, sewing body parts together at a sewing machine or the end of the first one up on a wall about to come alive at any moment.
    sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Working...
    X