Looking For Logo Artist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking For Logo Artist

We are ready to take another step and have a logo created for us.

Can anyone suggest a good artist for the job?

Awesome Emp! I'll be looking forward to seeing your new logo when it's finished! Cool stuff! :wink:

Kel
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Hey Gwen,

My new web designer works with an artist, he did a great job with our new logo/mascot. I gave him a direction to take, Tim Burton/comic book art, and off he went.

If you still have any of the fliers I gave you a couple weeks ago, its the art on the front.

Let me know if you would like some contact info.
      Heartstoppers
      Haunted House

Sacramento, CA

www.scaredyou.com

www.fb.com/heartstoppers
      www.twitter.com/heartstoppershh

Comment

Check out my www link below and scroll down. if you can still find redcrow design, I would highly recommend him. He has the skills.

http://journals.aol.com/ghaunt1313/ScumoftheEarthPress/
        sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Many have always said that I am a loco artist.
          Like a black and white cat? A pterodactyl ?
          A pterodactyl is the "Raven" here, a very ancient breed of raven it is!
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

All you need is a spell checker and you will be completely normal!
            sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Chrise
              Check out my www link below and scroll down. if you can still find redcrow design, I would highly recommend him. He has the skills.

http://journals.aol.com/ghaunt1313/ScumoftheEarthPress/
              Yeah, he had crossed my mind. He'd done some work for us before, but I haven't seen him around in a while.

Comment

the last email I had for him was: redcrowdesign@hotmail.com and Redcrow@aol.com
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks, Greg!

I just wrote to him. I'm trying to get quotes in hopes of finding talent that will fit our small budget.

Comment

Good luck. I love my logo and I have a puppy!
                    sigpic

Comment

hello Empressnightshade..

I do graphic design and illustration on the side and would be happy to discuss your logo with you.

send me an email at tmagee214@yahoo.com and we can talk further.

thanks!

travis

Here is one of my latest designs I created for a haunt I work with in Dallas, Texas. I created this logo and design for them for their flyer.

www.myspace.com/travis_magee

Comment

Then glamorous cover girls all start to look the same don't they?
                        hahahah!
                        Creepy stuff! Yellow, a nice choice, sort of different, I like it.
                        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Hey Empress,

I also am an Art Director & Graphic Designer at an Agency for my Day Job.

I do alot of freelance on the side and would also be willing to help. I know your cause and like it.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
                          http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
                          "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
                          http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

Working...
                          X