Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanitarium update MUST READ IMPORTANT!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sanitarium update MUST READ IMPORTANT!!!

Hello folks,

Its Austin from Sanitarium Haunted Attraction.

This year will most likely be our last year as a home haunt, next year we will most likely go into a building, or we might do one more year as a home haunt. were not sure yet.

but as for this year, we will only be open october 31st from 6pm to midnight. we will be open the 30th, but not all our actors will be in play. as only most could make it to the 31st.

come out and join us, entry this year we have decided for it to be free of charge, its the same haunt it would have been with a charge, yes its still professional. But were deciding to give the community and everyone else comes a gift by letting the entrance be free, since this may be our last year as a home haunt. we want the community to know how nice the 15 guys that work from july, everyday of the week to prepare this can be.

So FREE OF CHARGE FOR THIS YEAR ONLY. COME GET IT WHILE IT LASTS!!!

FOR DIRECTIONS GO TO:
    www.myspace.com/sanitariumhauntedhouse

thanks
    Austin
    and Zachary J
    Sanitarium Haunted Attraction
    Demented Entertainment Co.
    Skidduhlicious

Sounds good guys.
    post some pics.
    Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

i do have some pictures, i will upload them later today and post them

your haunt hells gate seems so freaking awesome. been on my favorites list for the past 2 years.

keep up the great work. love the pics on the website!
      Skidduhlicious

Comment

dude thank you so much.
        ive never worked this hard in my life, we essentially have to have the whole thing done before most professionals. we need it completed september 20th.
        BTW. did you think our haunt video last year was good, cause you going to fall out of your chair when you see this years, were taking a whole week to shoot video for it. lol
        Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

your very welcome man you deserve it.

last years video was sick. This years sounds like its gonna be awesome.

how old are you btw? you like 15 or 16 in the pictures.

im 15 myself. me and 5 friends save up the whole year and build it. weve been working sinec the end of june. and were about 75% done.

put up a claustraphobia tunnel today.

i saw the thread saying you guys might get shut down, hows that coming along?

my pics will be up saturday after i work all day with the 5 friends and we get the facades up and stuff. there will probably be a daytime walkthrough video of about 1/4 of the haunt. dont wanna give it all away.
          Skidduhlicious

Comment

yeah were fine now with zoning we got it worked out.
            building inspector had to make a bunch of phone calls and finally found out it was fine.

Comment

Sweet.

We havent had any calls from zoning or the fire marshal yet.

we did have a visit from a city inspector, but we follow every code, and he said that everything looked fine except on part where we had 2 little screws sticking out of the wall to hold up a prop. so we had to put plumbers putty on the end of the 2 screws. no biggie.

i also saw that you and your friends are planning on going commercial in a big building next year...

thats exactly what were doing! a bigger building would be VERY nice indeed.
              Skidduhlicious

Comment

very cool, yeah i plan on going commercial next year along with opening up a haunt buisness selling props, music, ect.
                im really excited.
                also apperently were not fine with zoning cause we got another letter in the mail today saying that we need a permit. ugg frustrating but i have hope we will be fine.

Also ill be uploading pics of out facade this weekend its 40 feet long and its completely hand carved out of foam it looks really cool.

Comment

damn man.

i hope everything goes ok with zoning.

if not maybe you could move it on trailers to like a walmart parking lot. (it could work)

haha
                  Skidduhlicious

Comment

HMMM, maybe if we moved it onto our roof, we might be able to get away with it, lol

Comment

hahaha. i think i might try putting my haunt on the roof next year!

but yeah its like a 90% chance that i will be taking my haunt pro next year. thinking about getting a building down in anaheim by like knotts scary farm/disneyland/six flags/ universal studios ect.

just like a 8000-10000 square foot building, and make it go outside too.

also, i saw that your going to put a chainlink fence maze in your haunt. how exactly is the chainlink held up???

thanks
                      Austin
                      Skidduhlicious

Comment

Working...
                      X