Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trying Something Outside the Box This Year? We want to inlcude you in an article .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying Something Outside the Box This Year? We want to inlcude you in an article .

Hi Everyone,

I am sure you are all just as busy as we are preparing for our opening. I hope you can take a few minutes to help with an article I am writing for the Nov. issue of TAP. Each year, we profile what new things haunts are trying around the country. The kicker is the deadline for inclusion in the article is mid September... Before most of us open.

Here are a few examples of what we included in last year’s article:

Shocktoberfest went “mobile interactive” with their new Text2Scream(TM) attractions.

The ScareHouse might have been the first seasonal haunted attraction to create an HD commercial.

Eastern State Penitentiary introduced offsite parking & Ghost Bus shuttle for its annual Halloween event, Terror Behind the Walls, Presented by LUKOIL.

At Kersey Valley Spooky Woods in North Carolina, owner Tony Wohlgemuth created his own ticketing system and phone bank and introduced a reservation system.

After operating Pirates of Emerson in Fremont, California for 16 years, owner Karl Fields opened a second haunted attraction in Santa Cruz, CA and converted his original location into a “coop” type of event.

Please take a few minutes to email me a paragraph about what new “out of the box” concept you are trying this year so we can include you in the article. If you have a related photo, send that along as well.

Thanks
    Brett Bertolino
    bb@easternState.org
    Brett Bertolino
    Terror Behind the Walls
    Eastern State Penitentiary Historic Site, Inc.
    www.TerrorBehindtheWalls.com
    www.EasternState.org
Working...
X