Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Midnight Syndicate CD/movie trailer

Hello all,

We released "The Dead Matter: Cemetery Gates" CD last week. We hope you enjoy it. Lots of stuff for haunts in there...

You can hear tracks at our MySpace page (www.MySpace.com/midnightsyndicate) or at our store at www.midnightsyndicate.com/buymusic.htm.

Next week we'll be releasing the trailer to "The Dead Matter" movie (www.thedeadmatter.com). I hope you'll come on over and check it out.

I also wish everyone a great season!

Ed
    Midnight Syndicate
    Midnight Syndicate Gothic Nightmare Soundtracks for the Haunted Attraction Industry since 1997
    www.MidnightSyndicate.com - www.Facebook.com/MidnightSyndicate

I'm sure am looking forward to the trailer! Can't wait to see this finished film.

I haven't heard anything off the new CD yet, but I am sure it will please just like all the other ones have.

Congrats once again on the Film!

Sorry I haven't had time to stop by and check it out yet.
    Steve Martini
    Screamline Studios
    www.screamlinestudios.com
    steve@screamlinestudios.com

Comment

Ed,
      I was at LBL and spent 3 days packaging your cd's for shipping, and that was the hardest job I have ever had. Not the packing part, the looking at all those cd's and not being able to listen to them! NO FAIR!!! I can't wait to see the trailer and hear the new stuff!!! (even though I wasn't in the movie... LOL)
      katie
      Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

If you haven't listened to the Dead Matter CD yet, you're in for a treat! 13th Hour was my favorite MS CD, but I have a new favorite CD now! Thanks for the incredible music guys!!!

Kel
        sigpic
        Kelly Allen
        Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
        www.RaycliffManor.com
        www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
        www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Hey Ed,

Is this that same trailer you were showing over and over and over again at Comic-Con? LOL

Comment

Thanks

Thanks guys!

Steve - Thanks - excited for you and the rest of the folks to see this trailer on Saturday!

Katie - I didn't know you were actually down there too! small world! You guys did awesome. As far as the film, we'll get you in the next one!

Kel - that's a heck of a compliment and I really appreciate it. We worked really hard on this new disc so it's really great to hear that. Thank you!

John - Yes kind of similar to the trailer from Comic-Con only we've fixed it up a bit, did some color-correction, added some stuff. Definitely worth a second look (or in your case a 52nd look). Thanks again for your help with the booth out there!
            Midnight Syndicate Gothic Nightmare Soundtracks for the Haunted Attraction Industry since 1997

Comment

LOVE IT Ed.

Great stuff. But you know that from our many times speaking.

Also we have the CD getting reviewed on tomorrows show by Gruesome Joe and the RFr Musical Morgue.

Anyways LOVE IT and I have spun it many times along side The Rage OST.

Keep up the good work and I am sure we will tlak soon.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
              http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
              "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
              http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

Jonathan,

Gruesome Joe did an incredible job with the new music review segment. It's really well-done and a great addition to the show. He really knows his stuff. I'm glad he enjoyed the new CD and I like how he goes into to detail as to why he does as well as play snippets of what he's talking about while he's talking about it. It makes for an entertaining presentation.

Ed

Comment

Working...
                X