Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H.A.C.K. needs help

Hello all

H.A.C.K. stands for Halloween Amateurs of Colorado Klub and I started it just over 2 months ago. We are a group of home haunters that enjoy halloween more than most and raise money ( donations only, we NEVER charge to enjoy our haunts) for JDRF (Juvenial Diabetic Research Foundation and we could use some help from anyone that could offer it.

WE could use any of the following, and some tricks of the trade to make things even better. We are not Pro's by any means, just a bunch of home haunters that want to have fun and do it for a good cause. Contact me if you feel you can help us out or if you know anyone in Colorado that would like to join us.

Thanks, and happy haunting Muhahahaha
    President of H.A.C.K.
    Jeffrey

what we need:

any old halloween decorations or props
    Old xmas lights (any colors)
    Fog machines
    laser lights
    chicken wire fencing
    chicken wire posts
    PVC any sizes
    black, grey, orange, red spray paint
    black, white, grey, red, blue tarps
    car ports coverings
    old used tents or bbr style tents
    old picture frames (2ft or bigger)
    old sheets (black, white, blue)
    old stereos with cd players
    spare stereo speakers
    speaker wire
    spare wood
    styrofoam (large pieces 3 feet wide or bigger)
    wooden pallets
    partical board
    old unwanted power tools ( they work?
    screw gun, drills, circular saws,
    screws
    nails
    flood lights (any colors)
    fish tanks with covers with flourescent light
    anything that looks like it would/could be in a mad scientist lab
    any skeleton bones (whole or parts

anything you think we could use to make our hauntings look great!!!!!

H.A.C.K on the Halloween Attack

Hello Jefferey and Team H.A.C.K,

I just wanted to say how nice it was to have the clubs home haunt entusiasts up to visit our haunt. You all inspire us to make our shows the best we can and it is always neat to meet fellow Halloween fans. Many of us remember the first prop we made as a home haunter and also remember how we wanted to share this excitement with other people and often times did this stuff for a good cause.

I must say these guys and gals are really trying to do a good thing here and it is neat to see them helping a cause that I am sure affects each of us in some way.

We personally gave them several props and such that they can very easily fix up and run with for their displays.

I am sure any help you can give this team of enthusiasts will make some very happy people both for their cause and for their displays.

Keep up the good work.
    Last edited by milkunits; 09-05-2008, 12:58 PM.
    Mooo or Booo, what ever suits your fancy

Comment

Working...
    X