Calling on Haunt Family Prayers, Thoughts & Positive Ene

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great

Great Kel....leave me in misery all by myself......

I have come to the conclusion that my Grandmother will not be going home, ever.

It is sad that when people get old we don't push for them the same as we would a 20 year old person. Yes I understand why, yes she has lived a long life......but is that a reason to let them slip away without a fight?

Sorry don't mean to drag anyone down
    Gee could it get any better than this?

Comment

Ken, what is your Grandmother's name? I'll be sending positive thoughts, energy and prayers her way my friend. They'll be coming out to comfort you as well Ken...

Kel
      Chris Riehl
      Sales@spookyfinder.com
      (586)209-6935
      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Kel, that is wonderful news. I am happy to hear it!

Ken, I will focus some thoughts, prayers and good energy in your direction.
        www.mindseizure.com
        www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

Wonderful news Kel! And great timing. I hope that you are able to spend the holiday together.

Dave
          Lords of Chaos, LLC
          House of Chaos Haunted Attraction

Comment

well

Thanks for the thoughts!!!!.......She didn't make it to see Thanksgiving....well at least here that is.
            Her Thanksgiving is being spent with my Grandfather who left her 29 years ago, and the rest of her friends that checked out before her.

Kind of selfish to want her back.....when you know she is happier where she is.

Thanks again
            Gee could it get any better than this?

Comment

We'll still be sending our thoughts and positive energy your way Ken. Praying for you to be comforted with the great memories you share of times spent with your Grandmother. May they sustain joy and peace in your heart and mind until the time comes to be reunited...

Take care of yourself my friend.

Kel
              Chris Riehl
              Sales@spookyfinder.com
              (586)209-6935
              www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Ken,

Sorry to hear about your Grandmother.

Our prayers are with you and your family. Hang on to those precious memories.

Wayne

www.trailofterror.com

Comment

I need to ask everyone to please continue praying for my Mom's recovery. After the great news of her not having cancer, she's had some complications from the surgical procedure she underwent and other issues have arisen. Now she's having her gallbladder, liver, etc. tested. She's been unable to keep food down for 10 days now and her stomach has blown up. She's had a CT Scan on her stomach and the doctors are talking about running some additional tests, including another surgical procedure to go in and look at what's going on. She still hasn't been able to leave the hospital and she's gotten so weak that she can't even get out of bed and walk. It's killing me to see her suffering like this. Every day I expect her to suddenly show dramatic improvement and be able to leave the hospital, but now the doctors have informed me that they believe they have detected a tumor in her stomach when the did the CT Scan. They haven't even been able to begin treatment on her for the fungal infection that is attacking her lungs. Please continue to send positive thoughts, energy and prayers her way. Thanks!

Kel
                  Chris Riehl
                  Sales@spookyfinder.com
                  (586)209-6935
                  www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Continued thoughts and prayers your way Kel...

Sorry to hear of your loss Ken...
                    Chris Riehl
                    Sales@spookyfinder.com
                    (586)209-6935
                    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Sorry to hear about the loss. Never easy to do esp. during the holidays. But keep positive that she is with others she loves now too.

Kel our prayers are staying strong.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
                      http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
                      "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
                      http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

Thanks guys! Mom is going in for a lower g.i. as we speak. I can't make the drive to the hospital because of the weather. It's been raining all night, the roads are all icing over and the forecast is calling for sleet and snow by noon. My Mom needa to be able to get her strength back. She ws trying to walk to the bathroom Tuesday night and passed out and fell to the floor. She really banged herself up and wound up with a goose egg sized lump on her head and split three of the four incisions open from her lung surgery. They had just removed the staples that day. I called two of Mom's doctors and spoke to the hospital dietition and they are going to finally start giving her nutritional supplements through her i.v. after 10 days of not having any food in her! I've also requested that they start bringing her Boost or Ensure drinks so she can try to keep that down and get some calories. It's so frustrating to have to make these kinds of suggestions and have them say, "oh, good idea". I won't start in on our health care system. :roll: I'm just thankful my Mom has insurance! Thanks for the continued positive light, energy, thoughts and prayers!

Kel
                        Chris Riehl
                        Sales@spookyfinder.com
                        (586)209-6935
                        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Sending all the good stuff your mom's way, Kel. Continuous prayers and good energy!

Sounds like you're having the same type of weather we've had here the last few days. What a mess - would've been better off ice skating to work than driving. Hopefully it'll clear up soon and you can go spend some time with your mom.
                          www.mindseizure.com

Comment

Thanks again everyone for your positive thoughts, energy and prayers! Mom was able to come home last night from the hospital. One of my brothers is here visiting and staying at her house until Sunday, so he's there to keep an eye on her. The doctors are still perplexed by what it is that is actually attacking her lungs and have her on a pill form of treatment. They plan to monitor her and check for improvements as a result of the treatment. She's on oxygen as well. She has four doctor appointments with 4 different doctors between now asn Christmas and then another appointment with yet another doctor in early January. The doctors believe that my Mom was infected with a form of histoplasmosis, yet they have been unable to grow a culture of the fungus nodule removed from her lung and they have been unable to identify the specific type. They say it appears to be different than the type they mormally see in patients with histoplasmosis. At any rate, I really do appreciate you all and continued thoughts and prayers for successful treatment is appreciated too! :wink:

Kel
                            Chris Riehl
                            Sales@spookyfinder.com
                            (586)209-6935
                            www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Glad to hear that your mom is home, Kel. That's great news. I'll keep her in my thoughts during her next appointments & treatment.
                              www.mindseizure.com

Comment

Continuing thoughts and prayers to you and yours Kel

Ron
                                www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Working...
                                X