Haunted Corn Field need Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunted Corn Field need Help

OK So i always do inside haunts and my friend owns a corn field and he giving me 50% to design it and get business license and everything .

Heres my question what are the laws and permits and whats allowed in a Haunted Corn Field maze can you have amatronics fog machine strobes generator/compressors in the haunted maze if you have fire extinguishers? Or no because its out side and in a corn field also do i need a blue print of the maze and where the props going to be? Do i Need Emergency exits if its a maze or what anyone know where i can get information on Haunted Mazes or know answers this would help lots thanks.

I can help some

Some states are now requiring a permit similar to a haunt, some not. Most local requirements have zoning and permits needed. Check you local and state. As far as layout, I have done several and can help you. Email me: brett at 1234webs.com
    Brett Molitor (aka ~ JamBam) Member of HAA

Haunted Hotel-13th Floor (est by Huntington Jaycees in 1968 8) )
    Longest running Haunted House in the WORLD!!

Hysterium Haunted Asylum (old Haunted Cave), Fort Wayne Indiana

Hysterium Escapes - 4 rooms with 3 themes

www.HauntedHuntington.com

www.facebook.com/hauntedhotel

www.Hysterium.com

www.facebook.com/HysteriumFtWayne

www.hysteriumescapes.com

www.facebook.com/hysteriumescapes

sigpic

Comment

regulations on corn maze

In New Jersey (which absolutly sucks to deal with - If I hear - "Well you know since the Great Adventure Fire" one more time I am going to find a way to call down the evil dark power of Halloween and set the entire state on fire - this is sarcasam guys don't have a f-in chicken) - One inspector wanted us to have the corn sprayed by a liscened state certified fire retardent applicator - after the farmer told him that that was not going to defile his soil and destroy his crops by putting god knows what on his corn -even though I had seen him(the farmer) spay something into an over grown area we needed access to and the next day there was nothin there but brittle ash and two headed frogs - I hit the books and did a lot of looking and lo and behold in NJ there is no such thing as certified applicator - you can do it your self and sign a certification that comes with the product that you applied as specified and then it should meet certian standards and pass a burn test but threr is no licensing program in NJ for fire applicatior - barbers yes -fire retarders No - Well we made it through that hurdle then he wanted the corn to be only six foot high so as not to retain smoke( we are still in a cornfield) then he started marking out the emergency exits where he wanted them in the corn - with emergency lighting - even though we we were running with a 12 volt lighting system -and it goes on and on - last one to leave Jersey turn off the lights and lock the door
      Aven

Comment

regulations on corn maze

In New Jersey (which absolutly sucks to deal with - If I hear - "Well you know since the Great Adventure Fire" one more time I am going to find a way to call down the evil dark power of Halloween and set the entire state on fire - this is sarcasam guys don't have a f-in chicken) - One inspector wanted us to have the corn sprayed by a liscened state certified fire retardent applicator - after the farmer told him that that was not going to defile his soil and destroy his crops by putting god knows what on his corn -even though I had seen him(the farmer) spay something into an over grown area we needed access to and the next day there was nothin there but brittle ash and two headed frogs - I hit the books and did a lot of looking and lo and behold in NJ there is no such thing as certified applicator - you can do it your self and sign a certification that comes with the product that you applied as specified and then it should meet certian standards and pass a burn test but threr is no licensing program in NJ for fire applicatior - barbers yes -fire retarders No - Well we made it through that hurdle then he wanted the corn to be only six foot high so as not to retain smoke( we are still in a cornfield) then he started marking out the emergency exits where he wanted them in the corn - with emergency lighting - even though we we were running with a 12 volt lighting system -and it goes on and on - last one to leave Jersey turn off the lights and lock the door
        Aven

Comment

regulations on corn maze

Aven

Comment

regulations on corn maze

Aven

Comment

Holy crap

This thing has gone posting crazy let surround it and kill it like the good old days
              Aven

Comment

If the cornfield catches on fire you won't need smoke alarms, just listen for the sound of popping corn. (And of course the smell)
                "Who's got the butter?"
                A cornfield in New Jersey! Who would have thought?
                Maybe those school book maps aren't drawn to scale?
                I mean, Illinois is as big as France, lots of cornfields all over this state.
                hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
                X