When is everyone opening?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The old line from the 1960's:"Keep the faith, Baby. Keep the Baby, Faith!"
    (And learn how to change diapers real fast!)
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Ghostly Manor officially opens Wed June 1. We have several early groups coming in May. We are open Wed - Sun June thru Labor Day, Fri & Sat in Sep and Thur thru Sun in October.

Sandusky is a big tourist area in the summer. We have the Lake and the Cedar Point amusement park crowd here so that helps. This will be our 4th summer open. We have already been working since Feb getting things ready. I have to meet with our Fire Inspector today for our annual inspection. :shock:

Bill Criscione
      Ghostly Manor
      Sandusky, Oh
      www.ghostlymanor.com

Comment

Thanx Steve. I really didn't have a clue, but the only way I know to a
        good answer is to ask a dumb question. :lol: Yeah, cram it ! We have
        10,000 sq ft to work with now. During the rebuilding process we've got
        everything stacked up, piled up, and we keep moving stacks and piles as
        we grow the rooms back into the haunt. It's just more stuff. Stuff here, stuff there. I remember the comedian George Carlin used to do a piece on all his stuff. It was a good laugh.

Frightmistress is breathing softly, moving quietly, watching, always watching.......... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Senior

Comment

The Hall of Horrors is opening October 1. We usually open the first full weekend in October, but we decided not to open on Friday since that would fall into September and we have never been open in September. Business is usually low our first weekend, and Fridays are usually low early in the month because of high school football games.

We'll likely offer a large discount to try to boost some attendance as this will mainly be our one and only dress rehearsal. We might offer a buy one/get one free deal for opening night.
          The Guardian of Evil
          Cayce - West Columbia Jaycees
          Hall of Horrors

www.HallofHorrors.com

Comment

We are opening Hundred Acres Manor Sept 18-19, 25-26 and then we start our run of Wednesday through Sunday, Oct. 1 - Nov 1.
            -Brandon Kelm
            Operations Manager & Technical Director

sigpic

Comment

Sat. 19th= BUSY!!

There is the last Car Cruise in town for the season, a block from Ravens Grin, Charlie's Tavern next door is doing a wedding deception for someone AND we already have deposit checks here for that night for many groups!
              I would say our fall season will be beginng that night.
              Tonight, nobody has showed up for a tour yet.
              Our usual school-beginnig lull only lasted the first three nights of September.
              We have been busy every night.
              People still may show up yet tonight, I don't close until 12 midnight and certain people make it a point to be here at that time.
              It's a haunted house!
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

We open both attractions this weekend. Traffic on our websites is up up and away! No telling what happens we'll see. Larry
                Larry Kirchner
                President
                www.HalloweenProductions.com
                www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

This is too funny. I saw my name as the person who started this thread and I did not remember doing so. LOL Then I realized it was from 4 YEARS AGO!! LOL

Brandon, were you in the "way back machine" again??

Comment

ScareHouse opened this weekend and we had a blast! I was a little worried that the concept and theming behind "Rampage" would be too out there for people, but the reaction to it has been overwhelmingly positive. Whew!

I do, however, need to buy many more ear-plugs for the actors. It's LOUD!

Scott Simmons
                    The ScareHouse / Undead Productions Inc.

http://www.scarehouse.com
                    http://youtube.com/thescarehouse

Comment

Working...
                    X