Scair Structures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scair Structures

Hey there. I just wanted to get your thoughts on the Scair Structures. Would they be a good choice, for a first time "commercial" haunter, and how many of the large structures do you think would be enough? The large ones are 900 square feet each.

Thanks,

Dustyn
    ________
    starcraft replays
    Last edited by dusty588; 01-24-2011, 05:16 AM.

ScAir Strucure

The scair strucures are a cool new thing, how ever, after going through one at a haunt last year i wasn't impressed. I was surprised how small it actually was from the inside. The structure itself is bulky, and I would be scared that the fan malfunctioned or something. For a first time, deal stick with a stable structure. Plus those suckers are expensive for what you get. The ScAir Structure is a solid "no" from me.
    Last edited by J-Haunt; 09-08-2008, 02:56 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the reply. After thinking about it more, I would be able to build a structure or lots of smaller ones for less than the price of the Scair Structure. Plus, it would be a pain if the blower went out and stuff.

Thanks!
      ________
      hotels in mexico
      Last edited by dusty588; 01-24-2011, 05:16 AM.

Comment

Not recommended...

from a stability standpoint, and reliability...plus you'll always have a "jackleg" that decides it's fun to poke holes in it...imagine your haunt losing power, and the patrons in the dark...now imagine your haunt losing power and your patrons smothered by a giant condom (in the dark)!!!....

Comment

Scairstructures are a great start. We still use them for dark maze add ons, even did a 3D one. They are great as part of a larger show I think. They can take holes in them just fine as the air constantly flows through them and if you lose power it takes a while to totally deflate, your guests would be out long before it started to drop on them.

They can be very effective...

Allan

Comment

Working...
          X