Positive energy please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Positive energy please

Well, tomorrow at about 10AM CST, the 1st wall will go up for my haunt for 2008. I am hoping for a great season. I think I have a great haunt planned out, I think I have everything covered, I think I have some great promos in the works. Can any of you send me positive energy? This season has SO much riding on it, you can not imagine the stress I feel. So much of where my life will go will depend on what transpires over those magical 12 nights in October....
    www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Post some photos of the building so we can Astral Projectify!
    sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Comment

Good luck Dirk! Go killem!
        Damon
        Damon Carson

Comment

We've been in this together since day 1 Ron! You've got an intensely focused and large amount of positive energy coming your way my friend! Drinks of celebration await us!!!

Kel
          sigpic
          Kelly Allen
          Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
          www.RaycliffManor.com
          www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
          www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Thanks for the energy gang. Got up 50 walls today. Not a lot, but pretty good and last year we did not move in til the 11th and I had to leave out of town the NEXT day on business. This year, I am here for 8 days before I leave... I am hoping that we will get up almost all the walls by this weekend!!!

Comment

Ron, I am sending positive energy and thoughts your way! You've made it through a lot, my friend! This year should be smooth sailing!
              www.mindseizure.com
              www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

Looking forward to it Ron.

Give me a call and Ill make sure to stop by your place one night this season to check it out and hang out for a bit.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
                http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
                "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
                http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

Ron knowing your crew personally i know your gang won't let you down, their great kids.
                  Thinking about all of you as you move toward the light or should i say darkness, give me a call if you need any moral support!

You know the well known saying down south here man! Get Er Done!

Comment

Ron, haven't got on here much lately (work has been busy) but wanted to say - positive thoughts are with you! Cheesehead powers unite! Happy hauntings!
                    Blood & Kisses,

~ Nicole

Production Team Member
                    The White Star Farm
                    "Hey Baby, this blood's for you."

Comment

Positive Energy Bro. Hope You Have The Best Season Yet!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Best of Luck Ron! I would love to see some pictures of the build as well :-)
                        Bill Rod.
                        Dark Tech Effects
                        Automated DMX Lighting
                        Show Control - Audio / Visual Effects

Comment

What night do you open Ron. Was it this weekend or next.

I am trying to hit up some local haunts on Friday before I leave for the Zombie Prom and Terror Behind the Walls on Sat.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
                          http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
                          "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
                          http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

I open the 3rd. Dtaes and time are at my site....

Ron

Comment

Working...
                            X