One step closer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One step closer!

Thats right after 346865438 disappointments this season , we are one step closer to pulling a rabbit out of our butts.
    We had the Fire Marshal and Fire captain out this weekend , and wowed their socks off, They are going to do everything in their power to get us open for this season and do all of the foot work with the city.
    On that note, the Haunt is up, we spent the last weekend detailing out the rooms, out of 19 scenes I still have about 7 to go, Most props are in place awaiting hookups, While Im detailing this weekend, Larry shall be running electricals. Ill keep you updated !
    Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Great news, glad to hear ir.

It's nice to have someone on the inside pulling for you, isn't it? When you have the reverse and someone is against you, you might as well pack up and move somewhere else. The insiders can always get it done, so it's important to be nice.

Comment

Great news! May the good juju stay with you now and through the entire season!!!

Kel
      sigpic
      Kelly Allen
      Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
      www.RaycliffManor.com
      www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
      www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Thanx Guys, If this gets pulled off, Im buying a lottery ticket!
        Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

SPARKLEPANTS!

The big question is....have you talked to ethan yet and whos getting me that weekend buuuuudddy
          Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Tatertoodlydoodly, with all of this years disappointments, I wont even attempt to pull you away from a gig until My doors are open 100%, I would rather not take the chance of you not getting to do what you do best than steal you away only to be told at the last second that Im not opening and you are left standing there clutching your PURSE!

Comment

I'm waiting for my plane ticket from you guys so I can come and help.

Comment

John youll be lucky if i can afford to send you a bus ticket let alone a plane ticket these days!

Comment

Plain ticket

Sure I could send you a Plain Ticket, generic, almost.
                  I had a call from a guy in Vegas one time, he thought I was going to fly him here so I could try to scare him, if I did, he would lose some bet and pay me alot of money.
                  They should know better than to allow people like that to use their phones.
                  hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
                  X