Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunted XMAS Tree!

Hey Everybody!

Just curious... Do you decorate your own haunted Christmas tree?? Well, yep, I do! I decorate haunted XMAS tree since 2 years from now... I have white Christmas tree with black and orange ornaments, also with white, black, and orange lights around the tree... Jack old Latern head on the top of the tree! :lol:

So, can you guys help me where to find XMAS gift and present wrappers, you know? Looks like Halloween-type paper rolls? I prefer it has to be colored black and orange.

Idea #1 Print out computer wall papers

Idea #2 Get halloween magazines and use the picture pages as wrapping paper. A good way to get rid of magazines besides as bird cage liners.

Idea #3 Paint a halloween coloring book and use it as gift wrapping

Idea #4 Draw your own

Idea #5 Photo shop your own designs or clip art you like and print it out

There, that should keep you busy.
    sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Hey, thanks for the tips!!

So, where can I find and buy an orange XMAS tree? Maybe the black XMAS tree?? I think I want both of them!! :lol:

Comment

I've always thought the tree should be like a dead tree with ornaments and trinsel and lights on it maybe even painted black. Other wise you could take any artificial tree and spray paint it?
        sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

I have actually seen several black christmas trees in specialty stores this year. They almost look like spruces that have caught fire. Check out places that specialize in Christmas decor.
          Katie Lane
          Partner/VP
          Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
          sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

I got my black prelit tree at Spencer's a couple years ago. Looks like a Nightmare Before Christmas tree. Hobby Lobby has small Black trees in their Christmas stuff this year. Must be a new trend.

Comment

Working...
            X