Advise on what to say as an actor.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advise on what to say as an actor.

I will most likley be in "The house of the dead" Which the title really explains whats in the house haha. Or i might be in another called "Phobias" This one i based on people's fears and such. I just need some advise on what to say to people in both houses if i work in both. Thanks a lot guys!

well, for house of the dead, to me it sounds like a zombie/mutant/apocolipse theme. for that, zombie wise i would jsut stick with growling, grunting, snarling, and deep throated moans. for "phobias", this sounds more of a mess with your mind style. i would be realy screwed up in talking, as possibly speaking backwards, or talking to yourself. try lines like:

"theres nothing to fear, except whats ahead of you!"

"SCREAM FOR ME! I want to hear you before you die"

"this will never end. your hell is about to begin"

meh, off the top of my head. not the best ones, but you get the idea.

Comment

How About...

"You bring no bread? Even fairy tale characters know enough to leave a trail of bread crumbs to maybe find their way out again!"
      "Listen!...did you hear that?"....The next close whisper you hear , might be the last sound reverberating within you ear canals...that is the creature's starting point, your ears. Listen...did you hear that?"
      Then of course they won't be able to hear small sounds if the house has a sound system cranked up.
      Just as per the plan.
      Speaking slowly, pausing, making eye-contact allowing your words to simmer awhile within their brain makes for an excellant set up for whatever comes next.
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

"Can ya smell it!? Can ya smell the ROT!?"

"I want your tasty organs."

Refering to insects from the phobia house: "UGH! Ughhhhaaaa! They're in my stomach! Ugh, it hurts!"

Comment

Working...
        X