Exploding Toilet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exploding Toilet

Working on an exploding toilet. Need ideas for non toxic sludge, thin enough to run through a small submersible pump w/out damaging it. Open to any ideas.
    Thanks!

Blame?

I almost always blame "The Toilet" butt it's really my bowel exploding, although I have noticed I seemed to have lost some compression since I chew my food more.
    No more "diesel-Butt".
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

You could always just do pea-soup colored water. However, you may want to rethink that if your toilet is actually "exploding" onto patrons. In that case, you may want to use just water and light the scene so it takes on a nasty color.
      www.mindseizure.com
      www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

It requires a special kind of a customer to enjoy a toilet in a haunted house.
        We tried for years to make people laugh by having a guy under the bathroom floor wearing a rubber glove reach up, Butt alot of people were easily offended by this so we quit it.
        I was always concerned about the health and wellfare of the employee who was doing this gag and I inquired often as to how he was handling everything?
        He was the quiet type who would just flash me a chitt-eatening grin, never say a turd, er word!
        The Ravens Grin Inn is a fecal opportunity employer!
        (Disclaimer: No, we Never did this, and no lawyer can prove we did! No matter what his Wife wants to say about it!)
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Jim, you have no idea how often you make me laugh out loud! Thanks!

Kel
          sigpic
          Kelly Allen
          Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
          www.RaycliffManor.com
          www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
          www.HauntBook.com

Comment

If I had a mere dollar everytime I have heard a customer say they would not use the toilet because "A man might reach up through it!"......I could buy something really nice...for the bathroom, like second stool for the snakes to come up through for those who don't like the human touch.
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Exploding toilet

I'd be careful of what you use for color when blasting your customers. You don't want someone coming back and saying you stained their clothing. My exploding toilet will just have plain, clear, clean water. The impact of it hitting the customers is good enough for me and it eliminates any potential grief.

Steve....
              UptownHaunts@aol.com

"Follow the Bloody Brick Road to Nightmare Village"

Comment

Toilet Costume

Real guilt drives many vengefull scary movies providing a good undeniable motive for the action that follows, so some customer comes out of your rest room and the next time they turn around the toilet is following them moaning:"You did terrible things to me, unmentionable things!"
                An actual sized walking toilet out for revenge!
                OK, who is going to make one of these for the next Transworld show?
                hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Two words, Jim....

"REMOTE CONTROL!" Batteries, antenna, etc. in the toilet tank. Plywood platform cut to the shape of the bottom of the toilet with slits so the bottom halves of the wheels go through the plywood. You could even install a windshield washer pump and sprayer so it can spit at it's victims when chasing them down. "Attack of the Spitting Toilet." If you really wanna get tricky, install a toilet seat lid lift piston and add a spring loaded "poo" launcher. A speaker and digital repeater completes the illusion. Think of the possibilities. And I should probably think about seeking therapy for coming up with that one....

Steve...
                  UptownHaunts@aol.com

"Follow the Bloody Brick Road to Nightmare Village"

Comment

Voice track says:

"Who told you that your toilet-traing was complete? Look at the scummy mess you left all over my hard-to-reach parts!"
                    "You think I like smelling like this?"

Yes, I used to work on toilets.
                    The worst mess I ever had to tolerate was week-old, rotted chewing tobacco!
                    It was THE WORST EVER!
                    If your toilet plugs, stop spitting tobacco into it.
                    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Maybe water and patoleum jelly? MAYBE...it's just a guess. or lots of cofee grounds lol?

Comment

Working...
                      X