need some lines here!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need some lines here!!

okay so at my haunt I usually play an electricution-ie* IDK the person getting the chair. So my act usually lasts for a good min. or 2, I just don't know what to say, I find myself repeating myself over an over again sometimes. Any advice on what to say?

Thanks!
    =]]

There's a variety of things you could do here. Be threatening ("You think I'm finished here?! I'm coming back!! I'm coming back and I'm gonna get you ALL! Hell itself ain't gonna hold me!!"). Be insane ("Hot damn, I'm gonna ride to glory on a lightnin' bolt! Swing low, sweet charrriot! Anybody wanna sit on my lap?! Let's make it a group trip!!") Try locating a copy of the movies "Shocker" and/or "The Green Mile" for inspiration...
    "We all go a little mad sometimes..."

- Norman Bates

Comment

One thing

It may be boring to repeat the same things over and over, but remember that the customers rarely see you more than once. So whatever you choose - make it flow naturally so you can act and not have to think. Put yourself in an electric chair - what would you say?
      Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

I'm just wondering if for that minute or two that you're on, it would be effective to be speechless. I think I would be so horrified that I wouldn't know what to say and the audience may also be quite moved by that and fill in the silence with their own thoughts of horror. Just something to consider.
        Chris Riehl
        Sales@spookyfinder.com
        (586)209-6935
        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

An extremely worried look on your face.
          Eyes darting back and forth.
          Then here it comes..."MOMMY!"
          Add in the sound of escaping feces to create realism.
          "I'm suing! My last meal was a cold, greasey burger and I wanted curly fries too!"
          (And a pair of thick-rubber lineman's boots!)
          "Call your Congressman, complain! For the electricity they are frying me with, they could have heated 7,000 electric blankets for a month! And women! they could have fully charged 50,000 bedroom batteries!..So give me a thought the next time you are alone there with "Buzz", and he's prematurely tired."
          "Don't just write your Governor, RIGHT your Governor!"
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
          X