X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunted Battle Field

Yes.......You read it correctly.

The Haunted Battle Field

I come hear to listen/learn/talk as most do.

The drama comes into play in many threads causing them to go off topic.

Post your "Call Out" here and any bitching to other Haunters!

note...im I have zero prob's with anyone....just tired of topics going a-stray on here.

Now go Battle it out and post ur bitch and keep it here and not on good threads.

I removed my posts on the other thread which some apparently managed to find controversial.

Comment

"Controversial!!"

What about the Haunting sport, business, is not controversial?
      It is a controversial form of extereme entertainment, mostly, right?
      Only your preacher is supposed to speak of ghosts, supernatural happenings and other other-worldly subjects, right?
      Only the Police department is supposed to have crime scene photos and control of the real locations afterward.
      Only Morticians are supposed to be playing with bodys and their parts, along with forensics people .
      Only the institutions are supposed to speak of and display the mentally ill .
      And Hauntworld is the only place where we preachers, policemen, morticians, coroners, and mental health escapees come to rank and preen ourselves at doing such a good job of upsetting the rest of the town with our art.
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Man, you are some kind of prophet!

Oh sorry you are supposed to be negative on this thread.

Crap I hate myself. I hate my life and I hate everyone else's life.
        sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Shane Is Here

NOW lets get ready to RUMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shane
          sigpic

Comment

LoL
            laughing only longer because of this damn 10 character limitation thing.
            sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

When TV was very new live wrestling was broadcast from chicago every Sat. night, emptying the local streets here of people who would normally be shopping, visiting, drinking, selling eggs.
              My Great-grandmother was fascinated by this wrestling and would swear at the tube and get all worked up over it.
              My Dad said, "It's all acting."
              She would not hear of it!
              All of this emotion caused by a very small, fuzzy, black, grey and white moving image behind glass.
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I do not disagree... and when they do I'm more than happy to erase them but someone has to email me or report a thread. Today I removed several on the haunted post thread, which was totally hijacked.

We'll just have to start booting people when they act like this.

Larry
                Larry Kirchner
                President
                www.HalloweenProductions.com
                www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

I have decided to keep my mouth shut within the industry. perhaps Im just a little to thinskinned for all the bullshit and tend to take most of what is said personally. From here out Im going to do what I do, Im going to do what is best for my company, and Ignore all the bullshit. I have learned rather quickly that you cannot make everyone happy in this industry, That no matter what you do, someone is going to have a major problem with it.
                  So Scareshack while the Haunted Battlegorund is a GREAT place to wage battle, I fear I will just sit back on the sidelines for this one!

BTW your sculpt is done.
                  Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Beau

Big Bad Beau! Whats your real name? Give us some info about yourself. Your new here and many want to know. Do you have a haunt? Are you an actor? Do you live with Shawnc? Whats the connection? You said you came through my haunt. So tell me whats next to it? Our ticket booth is unique what does it look like ( oh heres a hint you wont find what we are next to or what the booth looks like on line) Although many here have it let me repost it.
                    Shane Dabbs
                    9749 Hwy 72
                    Rogersville, AL 35652
                    256-247-3517

Beau make your daddy proud after all he did teach you to be a man and answer my questions and give me your info. Shane and its I am waiting Shane this time.
                    sigpic

Comment

Shane

Bubba, I'm not new here. I've been lurking for years. I have watched you bully other people and got tired of it. When you treat the other posters with respect I will go away. I gave you a taste of your own medicine. I'm gonna be your watch dog.

BTW I will not read any private posts from you. My name is Legion.

Comment

"... lurking for years..."

But you joined the forum in July of this year? Hmm... -Tyler
                        Chris Riehl
                        Sales@spookyfinder.com
                        (586)209-6935
                        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Looks like someone is hiding behind there computer screen. Your quick to outlash at Shane, but at least he is honest with his opinions and posts and doesnt need to hide behind a computer. Lets hear ya answer his questions!

At least tell ya what his ticket booth looks like, because right now YOU look like the biggest lier on hauntworld....

OMG, Tyler batting for Team Shane?!?
                          Sean De Wane
                          ----------------------------------------------
                          The De Wane Asylum
                          www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

Working...
                          X