Sponsorship Opportunity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sponsorship Opportunity

HI! I am Carrie Sheerin, a new member of HauntWorld and I have a special offer for all you haunters out there!

I own and operate one of the largest Halloween websites on the internet. HalloweenMart has been online for 15 years and carries the largest selection of costumes, masks, props and decorations for Halloween.

If you put a link or banner to HalloweenMart on your site, I will pay you a commission for any sale that your link generates. In addition, I will set you up as a "partner" and give you 25% OFF any purchase you need to make for your own haunt!

It's quick and easy to get set up so let me know if you are interested.

I can be reached at carrie@halloweenmart.com. Please put HAUNT PARTNER in the subject line.

Thanks!!

the real deal

This is the real deal, folks. Halloween Mart will actually pay you commission checks for sales that come from everyone who clicks off your haunt site onto their retail site to buy a costume or other merchandise. All you have to do is contact them for a Banner Ad with coded link, so that you can get the credit for the sale. It's worth checking out. Afterall, the great David Bartolino personally endorses Halloween Mart and this sponsorship program. Has anyone contacted them yet?

---Patti
    Did you know...The HauntWorld Online Haunt Directory networks with ALL of these websites to bring you the BEST possible results for increasing your haunt business:
    www.HauntWorld.com
    www.HauntedHouseOnline.com
    www.FindHauntedHouses.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com
    It's the most comprehensive online ad campaign you can buy! I'd love to earn your advertising business. Email me today at blacklightminigolf@sbcglobal.net.

Comment

First Sign up!

Hi Everyone,

Thanks Patti for your comments!!

We do have our first sign-up. Chris from http://halloweenmaster.gotop100.com/ is in the process of getting the link up now! Thanks Chris for signing up!

It's quick and easy! Who's next?

Happy Hauntings!!

Carrie
      HalloweenMart.com

Comment

hello,
        im very interested
        can you show me how to sign up.
        let me know
        thanks
        Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

You can email them at ... carrie@halloweenmart.com.

---Patti
          Did you know...The HauntWorld Online Haunt Directory networks with ALL of these websites to bring you the BEST possible results for increasing your haunt business:
          www.HauntWorld.com
          www.HauntedHouseOnline.com
          www.FindHauntedHouses.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com
          It's the most comprehensive online ad campaign you can buy! I'd love to earn your advertising business. Email me today at blacklightminigolf@sbcglobal.net.

Comment

Working...
          X