Feeling the Crunch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeling the Crunch

Is anyone else feeling the crunch. Only a few short weeks until we go off. I have to much to do and i needed to cool off. Good luck to all of you. Anyone have tips on dealing with all the stress.
    - Mr. Horror
    Mr. Horror
    The Eighth Floor of Hell

Dealing With the Stress

First thing you do is smile.
    This allows your brain to see what course you are really on.
    Now think of your previous job or your first job where you were treated like sticky brown stuff clinging to the bosse's shoe. How long did you have to tolerate this? A week? A year? 15 years?
    And what are you doing Right Now?
    Something you have a true passion for!!!
    Now look in a mirror (Not the funhouse type) and tell yourself how lucky you are compared to most sorry people you will meet in this life.
    You got to do something you Really Wanted to do! (Do most people ever?)
    Keep sweating, and operate with your brain fully engaged and try to savor every moment, it won't last forever. (nothing does)
    "These are the good ol days!" You are making them now!
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

ooohhh yeah... I'm feeling it right now. I'm stressing and so busy and too much to do. I think i will take Jim's advise... we are re-theming this year so its extra work.
      www.kellymanor.com - - - - - - - - www.myspace.com/kellymanor

Comment

I'm "Re-themeing too."

This year I'm playing the 59 year old crazed/idiot who runs a year-round haunted house.
        No, it's different from last year, then I was playing a 58 year old crazed/idiot running a year round haunted house.
        People return to see the subtle differences and nuiances.
        I slurr my words more now and a bad smell seems to have found it's home in my undies!
        "Encore! Encore!" Screams the pulsating crowd!
        "You should be in Hollywood! Broadway! Anywhere butt here!"
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

XANAX! lol

Comment

Working...
          X