Looking for MAGEE FX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for MAGEE FX

Does anyone know if Magee FX is still in business?

Their website at www.mageefx.com shows information from 2007 but does not appear that it's been updated since that time, and many props are showing as being "retired". I have a customer looking to purchase one of their Wicked Hagg props but now it seems the prop will be unavailable.

Thanks!

ROY
    The Haunter's Depot
    www.HauntersDepot.com

The Haunter's Depot -- You Can Scare Them! We Can Help! (A division of Haunted Ventures FX.) We are your premier source for Halloween merchandise. Thousands of products available including costumes, masks, static and animated props, changing portraits, makeup supplies, special visual and audio effect equipment, glow necklaces, lightsticks, and MUCH more!

I don't think he's producing anything right now, last I heard, the Movie Biz had him busy. Try Mike at Ghostride, I think he is distributing some of his stuff.
    Listen to them, Children of the night. Oh what music they make.

Comment

Thanks for the suggestion, but I just checked and Ghostride doesn't have the Wicked Hagg prop. I will keep looking.

ROY
      The Haunter's Depot
      www.HauntersDepot.com

The Haunter's Depot -- You Can Scare Them! We Can Help! (A division of Haunted Ventures FX.) We are your premier source for Halloween merchandise. Thousands of products available including costumes, masks, static and animated props, changing portraits, makeup supplies, special visual and audio effect equipment, glow necklaces, lightsticks, and MUCH more!

Comment

That was one of the coolest characters! We built a staircase descender out of one!
        Listen to them, Children of the night. Oh what music they make.

Comment

Working...
        X