My Build Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Build Pics

Well, she ain't much to look at right now, but the night is young, and I have a couple more weeks to go. With no more haunting than I've been doing this season, this sweet baby should be up to the ceiling by Halloween! Hahahaha... I seriously need work.
    To look meant danger, to smile meant death!

That seems so scary I might shit myself. Great set-up man, I hope you had fun in the process of making that. lol
    Mike Cirrincione
    Executive Producer of:

M&K Workshop
    MAC Productions presents:
    Buffalo Badlands: Tinianna Home of The Tormentor *RIP*
    AND SOON, Pandora's Box!

Skyrotechnic Illuminations
    Pro Fireworks coming 2015

Cyber Saturday - a revolution in light and music
    Coming soon

Black Hole Shows: Buffalo

Comment

Very creative! The creepy little skeletons were wonderful additions, especially the one all sprawled out next to the cans. Keep up the good work and you'll have a job in no time!
      Chris Riehl
      Sales@spookyfinder.com
      (586)209-6935
      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Definately has the unique factor!

Comment

Keep the build photos coming this could get real humorous!
          Damon
          Damon Carson

Comment

Maybe a pyramid made of rolls of toilet paper with a sign:"What am I going to do with all this toilet paper since I don't give a chitt?"
            My Uncle used beer cans to prop up the addition he built on his house.
            He only needed that many inches from the old cement to the new beams.
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Work

Kurt..

dude ..all hands on deck...we are gettin the chainsaws started right now..to start digging out from under the storm...75 mile an hour winds....trees down..signs down....blew all the sponsors banners away..blew parts of the roof off the haunt....blew the metal from on top of the fire silos....blew all 80 air bunkers away..blew one of the gargoyles off the stage....etc ...etc..etc....

sooo i have Work for You...Right Now ..today...

.soo come over....

grab a saw or a screw gun..

we open in few days...Hell Yeah...
              in order to see the orchestra ...you must turn your back on the crowd...

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
              www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

Homemade Claustrophobia!

Here's the newest addition to the sans spook show show. It's a homemade claustrophobia effect, coupled with 'crazy above you shotgun guy'. Our power finally kicked back on, so I thought I'd post more pics...

And on the 8th day, God made Budweiser... It was balls, so he sold it to the Belgians and made Pabst... And it was good... Amen.

This is great too... Thanks to my wife, I realized that I also have a changing portrait. First, you see the above. The next morning, you see this...

She says... "the drink giveth, the drink taketh away..." And it's SOOOOOO true, you guys should've seen the vortex tunnel. Ewwwwwwwwwwwww.

Comment

So, from the count on the very first build picture, the stack of 7 units must have required 2.5 trips to the vortex tunnel?
                  sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Good eye, my friend... Actually, I rarely get a chance to eat while on my busy last-minute non-haunt building rampage. So, without anything to soak up that fine FINE brew, 7 units can easily dwarf 15-20 units after 3 hots. Then, consumption speed is also a factor. Not building on a haunted attraction, still in it's infancy in mid September, requires much haste. As does the beer drinkin'.

In short, re-calculate your figures using advanced beerology and you'll find that the 'ewww' I speak of only required .62 trips to the vortex. Don't be hard on yourself. It's all relative.
                    Last edited by actiondeath; 09-18-2008, 10:04 PM.

Comment

.62 means you didn't actually make it all the way to the vortex!
                      sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Excellent! See, you're catchin' on!

Comment

By the way, Greg... You are precisely the reason why any time I meet someone who thinks Texans are dumb, I politely thank them for their opinion and then immediately kick them in the nuts.

-Kurt, and it's orange you glad you ain't from Alabama Kurt this time.

Comment

Kurt, has anybody ever told you that once in a blue moon you remind them of Shane?

And for the record, Greg isn't the only brilliant Texan on the forum. I also hear they have some mighty bright people in Ohio. Now if only we could teach them to hold their liquor down... lol

Love your build photos. Very original!
                            Last edited by GingerSnaps; 09-19-2008, 12:21 AM.
                            Chris Riehl
                            Sales@spookyfinder.com
                            (586)209-6935
                            www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Thank you, GingerSnaps. Don't mess with Texas. Haha... I have actually met more intelligent people from Alabama than I have here in Ohio. E'ry once in a while, you just gotta go with the flow, ya know.

After reading Ben's post on another thread about the media reading this board throughout the season n' whatnot, I decided that I'll keep future build pics to myself. At least until November.

-Kurt, and it's sober Kurt this time...

Comment

Working...
                              X