Horror Movies 2007/2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horror Movies 2007/2008

The following horror movies and remakes I should be expected for 2007 and 2008.

Scary Movie 5
    Bubba Ho-Temp 2
    Cabin Fever 2
    Creepshow 3
    Evil Dead 4
    Final Destination 4
    The Grudge 3
    Hellboy 2
    House of the Dead 2
    Jeepers Creepers 3
    Land of the Dead 2
    Phantasm 5
    Resident Evil: Extinction
    The Ring 3
    Scream 4
    Stir of Echoes 2
    The Hills Have Eyes 2
    Halloween
    Ghost Rider
    DOOM 2
    Friday (aka Friday the 13th)

So, if you know any more upcoming horror movies and remakes are on the way, please feel free to post some film titles here. Thank you!

Hellraiser(Remake)
    Evil Dead(Remake)
    Day Of The Dead(Remake)
    Wrong Turn 2 (DVD or Cinema)
    The Backwoods
    Hatchet
    I Saw What You Did(Remake)
    28 Weeks Later:Raw Footage
    Boy Eats Girl
    Carnies
    Dark Corners
    Driftwood
    Sin-Jin Smyth

This is a good site to go to http://www.upcominghorrormovies.com/ The upcoming year doesn't look too good. Are there any good movies coming out that aren't remakes? Sin-Jin Smyth looks good.

Edit: Day Of The Dead is going to suck so bad.http://www.nuimage.net/film_library_...-E17CF94B08FA} The zombies sound like Jurassic Park Dinosaurs.

Comment

Sin-Jin Smyth sounds really interesting to me. I like what I have heard about it on the RFR Podcasts.

Looking forward to Halloween and Friday the 13th just because it helps keep these franchises alive and relevant and allows us to keep them in the haunt..
      Brett Hays, Director
      Fear Fair
      www.fearfair.com

Comment

Sin Jin will be a great film. I have talked to Ethan and we have some great surprises coming from the film soon too.

I think out of all the films slated to come out are 50/50 that they will be entertaining and such. But we will see. I have been wrong before.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
        http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
        "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
        http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

[quote="Russ"]
          Hellraiser(Remake) - Never seen, ever heard about this HR remake... is it coming in 2007? Are they going to make a same story or what?

Evil Dead(Remake) - Yep... Already heard about this one within the last few months ago.

Day Of The Dead(Remake) - Not sure about this one, is it?

Wrong Turn 2 (DVD or Cinema) - Seen Wrong Turn the original on t.v., but dunno about this second part.

The Backwoods - What is this about?

Hatchet - Again, what is this?

I Saw What You Did(Remake) - I Saw What You Did Last Summer remake? Or, is it just "I SAW WHAT YOU DID?"

28 Weeks Later:Raw Footage - Never seen that before, but do heard.

Boy Eats Girl - A Cannibal horror story??

Carnies - What is this about?

Dark Corners - What is this, too?

Driftwood - What is this about again too?

Sin-Jin Smyth - Seen this story before, but dunno about this film.

This is a good site to go to http://www.upcominghorrormovies.com/ The upcoming year doesn't look too good. Are there any good movies coming out that aren't remakes? Sin-Jin Smyth looks good.

Edit: Day Of The Dead is going to suck so bad.http://www.nuimage.net/film_library_...-E17CF94B08FA} The zombies sound like Jurassic Park Dinosaurs.

Comment

(I think most of these are going to be on DVD btw)

Hellraiser(Remake)-No Plot yet. possible 08-09 release

Evil Dead(Remake) Same as above

Day Of The Dead(Remake) April 07 Release-a group of survivors in an underground military base after the world has been overrun by the zombies.

Wrong Turn 2 (DVD or Cinema) 2007-The story supposedly revolves around "Ma" and "Pa," the bro/sis inbred parents who spawned the deformed bros. from the first film. In this movie a group of contestants in a Survivor-style reality show are forced to fend against the inbreds while attempting to brave their way through the heavily-wooded area.

The Backwoods 2007-The story is set in the summer of 1978, where a couple of vacationing English tourists travel to their friend's house in a Basque village only to discover a girl in the woods with strangely deformed hands.

Hatchet 2007-A deformed child spends his entire life in the bayou with his father until one day the boy dies caused by a fire in their home. That's when things start to get strange...

I Saw What You Did(Remake) possible 08-09 Release-two teenaged girls who make a series of prank phone calls to strangers, whispering 'I saw what you did, and I know who you are.' In the film, the fun stops when they randomly ring a man who has just murdered his wife.

28 Weeks Later 2 (May 11, 2007 Release)-Six months after the rage virus has annihilated the British Isles, the US Army declares that the war against infection has been won, and that the reconstruction of the country can begin. In the first wave of returning refugees, a family is reunited -- but one of them unwittingly carries a terrible secret. The virus is not yet dead, and this time, it is more dangerous than ever.

Boy Eats Girl 2007-A boy declares his love for his girlfriend, only to die the same night. He is brought back to life by his mother as a flesh-craving zombie, who sires more teenagers undead while trying to control his, er, appetite for his beloved.

Carnies 2007-There are a thousand sideshows playing thousands of small towns in 1936 when the Knuckles Brothers Show rolls into yet another town, ready to delight and dazzle the town folk with amazing acts and puzzling oddities. As they set up their tents they could not know that within days several of them would be dead, ripped savagely apart by a seemingly inhuman force, their souls stolen from their limp and bloody bodies.

Dark Corners 2007-The film centers around a troubled young woman who falls asleep and wakes up as someone else, stalked by hideous creatures.

Driftwood (February 13, 2007)-Riddled with guilt over the loss of his rock star older brother, 16 year old David Forrester becomes obsessed with death, leading his misguided parents to send him to Driftwood, an "Attitude Adjustment Camp for Troubled Youths" run by the sadistic Captain Doug Kennedy and his brutal young henchman, Yates. Once there, David becomes haunted by the spirit of Jonathan, a former inmate who met a mysterious end; a mystery whose resolution could very well be David's only way out.

Sin-Jin Smyth(Spring/Summer of 07)-Every Halloween at midnight, The Devil simultaneously appears in two places...the high plains of India, and a quiet cemetery in Kansas. On November 2nd, 'The Day of the Dead', two Federal Marshals report to the small town of Shin Bone, Kansas (moments before a tornado warning) to transport a prisoner with no past and no identity. He is known simply as...SIN-JIN SMYTH!

Comment

Place Sin in the Federal prisoner bus where they have no guards allowing the worst prisoners to roam around inside the bus, doing whatever they wish and the devil might meet his match? Movie over!
              (My son used to be an MP, the Army bus had guards on it at Levenworth, the civilian prisoner bus didn't!? Let the true punishment begin NOW!)
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
              X