Finally Starting!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally Starting!

The walls finally went up, all 122 of them! After the long wait we had about 20 people show up. Now that the haunted house is ran by two groups (Fire Explorers and Police Explorers) we have more than enough help. I took a few pictures on my phone... a little blurry but i'll use a better camera next time. A little background on this haunt... It was started in 2000 as a fundraiser for the Fire Explorer group. The haunt was built, ran and taken down by the group in a 3000 sq. ft. barn at the Freeborn County Fairgrounds in Albert Lea, Minnesota. This was great for about 5 years... the last 2 years have been slow, the usual group of about 25-30 explorers went down to about 6! The 6, including myself, had enough of all the work. We thought of ending the house, but then the Police Explorers came and started to help, so now we have enough people and on THIS, the first day, we have the walls up... I'm PUMPED!!! I'll take more pictures and keep you updated.
    Attached Files

Wow, that is quite a bit accomplished in only one day! Stay pumped! Best wishes for a great season!
    www.mindseizure.com
    www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

Working...
    X