Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ideas For Refirgirator

Hey Evryone,
    I Need Some Help With A Prop. Right Down The Street, There Is A Refrigarator In A Womans Garbage So I Am Going To Take It. I Need Some Ideas In Want To Put In The Refrigarator, Rooms With It. Shit Like That. Thanks

You could design a kitchen type room/ butcher shop...think blood...

have ethier an actor inside with a chainsaw or something, i saw a haunt where theyput the fridge at a angle in the corner and left the door open, then the actor came from behind it slamming it shut and ran toward us... both would be scary
    Good Luck
    Drew and Shane
    www.deadenddungeon.com

Comment

Junking out a refrigerator is a special thing many places now. The freon has to be professionally evacuated by someone with a license to do this. The old gas is captured in a tank and taken away.
      If this has already been done (and sometimes a tag placed upon it to this end) you could take a 4.5 inch grinder and cut out the entire back of the appliance and then you could have a person be able to roam around, do other things and then still be inside when someone hits that kitchen room.
      Or maybe instead of a kitchen scene it could be cold storage for an organ donor business?
      "Whoops! Those organs are still pretty much in one piece!"
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Your one want to take the seal off or take the back out of it. Some child or someone could get put in it and sufficate. This isnt anything to play around with. Seriously though dont let anyone be put in this till you do something with it. And what jim said get the freon taken out by a proffesional or someone who knows what there doing. Then you can do the old beer in the fridge gag and someone reaches in and the monster gets them from behind the fridge. Have fun!
        Damon
        Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
        X