Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There has been a death in the HauntWorld family....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There has been a death in the HauntWorld family....

I'm so excited that I could just dance a jig and sing and shout! :mrgreen: 8)

The old HauntWorld Haunted Search Engine finally died. All attempts to revive it have failed. :twisted: :wink: However, old "Searchy" was a organ/data donor.

Searchy is Dead, Long Lived Searchy!

We now have a more fully featured search engine. I know it looks pretty empty right now, but Searchy's data has to be put through the meat/data grinder to make it fit into the new HauntWorld.com's new and improved search engine.

If you were listed on Searchy, you have two choices; one, wait until the data is uploaded, or two, add your link today! :wink: :wink: I've already added a couple of sites from Searchy to Searchy 2.

With this new search engine, you have the option of providing a reciprocal link (and this search engine will go and look for it, too!). You'll get some code you can use to link back to HauntWorld.com and you'll even be able to have people rate your site nd write reviews of the sites too!

As in all cases, I still have a little tweaking to do on Searchy 2's front side, but the back side really rocks!

ENJOY!!
    Yes
    0%
    No
    0%
    Never even thought about it.
    0%
    Hauntingly Yours,
    Frightmistress
    www.ghostlymanor.com and others
    Remember no matter where you go, there you are. - B. Banzai

:lol: She dances...she sings...and she shouts... :lol: somewhere there is a song waiting to be written with those lyrics! Frightmistress...I'm on a short lunch today, so I didn't get to see all of the sight, but I what I saw blew me away :!: You guys have outdone yourselves :!: Yea :!: :!: :!:
    Thanx.

Senior

Comment

Rest ye precious soul :twisted:
      Steven
      Rolling Thunder Productions

A Tisket A Tasket, They Put Me In This Casket!!

Comment

Working...
      X