Gasoline-yesterday= $3.47

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gasoline-yesterday= $3.47

At Wal-Mart in Clinton, Iowa, then they raised it to $3.69? before we left town.
    In this little town it's now over $4.10?
    Illiniois adds tax but yesterday there was a 50cent per/gallon difference.
    We are only 25 miles from Iowa.
    We had some cancel because of gas prices in this state.
    People need entertainment but they still have to be willing to spend precious hard to come up with money to make it happen, therein lies the predicament.
    All any of us can do is hope for the best, we are just along for the ride, sinking ship or not?
    hauntedravensgrin.com

I think it's time for a change in this country before things get any worse than they already are... It's going to continue if we let it.
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Revolution!!!
      Chris Riehl
      Sales@spookyfinder.com
      (586)209-6935
      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

"Revolution"?
        Is that another term for "Sit & Spin"?
        Working, saving money, then the money buys you less and less each year makes the majority of us look real stupid, doesn't it?
        The guy with millions of dollars loses too but at least he can still live in his own house and pay for his own groceries, even if they now cost him twice as much.
        It doesn't work that way for the rest of us, usually.
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Drill here, Drill now, Pay less.

Comment

Well, right now a barrel of oil is $93.20... yet gas prices still seem high? I wonder what's up? -Tyler
            Chris Riehl
            Sales@spookyfinder.com
            (586)209-6935
            www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Several years ago I heard a radio news story about a Palastinian and a Jew got in a fist fight, no one was killed and this raised the price of oil that day, even though I don't think Isreal or Palastine have any oil.
              Where is Jed Clampett when we need him?
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Here on the new about the gas station that had gas posted as $5.99.99 a gallon. Well I dont remember where it was, but the story behind it all was they were out of gas and figured people wouldnt stop. LOL! They said people did anyway. The t.v. stations did thats for sure! Ha! Ha!
                Damon
                Damon Carson

Comment

I was amazed to fill up in St Louis Saturday night blocks from Anheuser-Bush for nearly fifty cents less then I do at home. Makes you want to scream that your state is taking you for $12 a fill up and lying to you that its those evil oil companies. No surprise that Illinois has sent every former Governor in my lifetime to some form of prison for one of a slew of crimes of corruption.

Of course the truth is I am jealous as all hell. I was too stupid to become a politician and get my share of the peoples money. Honest work, what was I thinking??!?!?!?!?
                  http://www.innerfears.com/
                  http://www.innerfearshauntedhouse.com

Comment

Originally posted by Nightgore View Post
                    Well, right now a barrel of oil is $93.20... yet gas prices still seem high? I wonder what's up? -Tyler

It's all a conspiracy, man! The lizard men in Washington use gasoline as a meat spread, and the head of the corporations are being used as puppets! It's all part of their plan, see. Gas prices are going higher, and higher! As gas prices reach thirteen dollars and thirteen cents a gallon, no one will even bother with the stuff. People will drop all gas powered vehicles, and start going to work on helicopters. Which will be made out of wood and animal skin, and be powered by the pedaling of a bicycle! When that happens, all the world's gasoline will be in the hands of the lizard men! They'll mock us in secret as they spread and eat the precious gasoline on burn toast!

That's why.

Comment

Convict Gov. of Illinois

When I was a kid and saw my first Illinois governor land here in his helicopter, Gov. Stratton, I think he later went to jail...followed by numerous others.
                      Lest we forget Paul Powel, Sec. of State who died in a motel room with his secretary and $120,000 in cash in two shoeboxes in the closet.
                      In a book called "Who's Who"? Paul was listed as a happily married man with 6 kids. He was never married and had no kids. Just a lie to seem more appealing to the voters.
                      Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
                      We pay their bills.
                      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Last week the gas prices down south here skyrocketed within the day from3.59$ to 4.47$ a gallon. Yes North Carolina was one of the states that ran out of gas on every block due to the oil refinery's shutting down from Hurrican Ike.

Trust me we had a very uneasy feeling in our stomachs when this happened as we thought about this years haunt bussiness going up in smoke! Prices are slowly going back down!

Comment

This year... wait until next year! We are staring a total economic collapse in the face... much WORSE than the great deppression! You think ANYBODY will want to go to a haunt with this stuff going down?

If we could just abolish the federal reserve, it would solve almost 90% of our problems! That's the truth! -Tyler
                          Chris Riehl
                          Sales@spookyfinder.com
                          (586)209-6935
                          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Working...
                          X