No announcement yet.

need quotes to put on my room walls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Damien, I'm guessing now from your response that Damien Warwick wasn't a real person. I thought I had found the story of the real Damien and didn't realize that I just found the story on your haunt's website. Oh, well. It was a good story and it kept me busy for a while. lol

It's good to know you're not really a mutilating pedophile! lol

I hope your haunt has great success this season!

Carmen

Comment

?

"Mutillating Pedophile"
      Take even a new bicycle to him and he will somehow ruin it.
      You can't file down the steel parts and retain a dependable bike.
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

i hope so too, unfortuneately my boss in teh quest for more money decided to have a dress rehearsal for another group of jaycees free of charge...well that was all well and good about 200 people...well turns out he invited TWO FACTORIES WORTH OF GM EMPLOYEES.....so now we are up to 2000 people....for the DRESS REHEARSAL.....and no ones makin any money....grrr

Comment

Are You "Sure"?

If you won't be getting paid for all of this, make sure it actually is a free-be and the boss isn't making anything either.
          This just sounds either real stupid and fairly "Fishy" to work like this for such a large number for free.....
          Is this to be free because this group has no money?
          Maybe a donation box or two is in order?
          Maybe each of the 2,000 GM employees will be bringing a few engine parts as a donation, put them all together and there's your new motor!
          I might be able to see doing "Free" for blind or crippled kids.
          No, I'm not a nice guy, I just think of the radical scares you could evoke from blind and crippled kids who couldn't run very well or see what the monster was!
          ( I hope everyone knows I'm just playing this for fun, I like kids, some need cleaning up first, some a special sauce.... Slow roasted....)
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

well this haunts for the Jaycees so tech. I'm never getting paid...we get incentives at the end of the year. The guy who runs the haunt works at GM and in his infinite niceness told them all to come for free.....well gee....glad to see we aren't gunna try and break last years record profits....grrr...the annoying thing is I live over 45 miles away and i was originally gunna skip rehearsal since I have school tomorrow...well now that hes bringing 2000 people possibly I can't do it without being yelled at...lol yet i dont get how im getting yelled at by these people since I'm a volunteer lol it just doesnt end! lol

Comment

The Common Explanation is...

called "Stupidity"!
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
              X