No announcement yet.

"Top Five" companies I've dealt with. "Escrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just one more! :lol: The company we've used the past two years for our print materials and t-shirts, Creepy T's - http://www.creepy-ts.com/ - Excellent quality at affordable prices!

There are just so many great companies, I could go on and on! :wink:

Kel
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

A few of my favorites are
      Fright Props-Always reliable
      Oak Island-Excellent customer service
      Rotten Jack's Creep Shack(N.Y.)-I got some really great prices on a few props I bought. The guy's there are really nice.
      Unit 70-Just got a dead chick we ordered, in the mail on Sat. She looks wild!
      Do you have an insatiable appetite for Halloween? Are you intrigued, rather than disgusted with gore? If so, you must be ALittleFreaky too.

Comment

Mr Alvey should never be left out, just look at his products!

We have all the Bone Warrior collection, fell in love with them when they debuted them a few years back at the TW dinner at our haunt. All three very impressive. I had trouble with the jaw on them opening and closing on them so i visited Kevin at his booth the next year and he told me some tricks that helped.

Actually Kevin when you read this, im going to stop by the booth and throw an idea i have at you for air activated costumes. I have two, one complex and one simple, if you like the idea's take them if not i may build them myself but they will look awful!

Comment

"Look awful!?"
          I thought scary stuff was supposed to look that way?
          Need some inspiration to make some scary make up or a mask? Go click-on the State of Illinois Sakz Criminal data base and take a look at some of those guys! WOW! talk about scary!!
          No matter what ideas you heard about as a young adult, sekz is not for everybody!
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Yes.. Kevin McCurdy is phenomenal, I own all his stuff.. However, I believe you are referring to Kevin Alvey at Gore Galore- who also is unbelievable!
            Chip "Pigman" DeLong
            Scared to the Bone Productions
            Pigman's Lair Haunted Attraction
            Chelsea/Ann Arbor MI
            www.pigmanslair.com

Comment

Your right there Chip, problem fixed!

Comment

Air costumes

Kevin,
                Please stop by and float me your idea. I am always looking for innovative solutions.
                Kevin R. Alvey
                info at gore-galore.com
                www.gore-galore.com
                www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
                www.youtube.com/goregalore13
                www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X