Special THANX BOOCREW!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special THANX BOOCREW!!!!

Just wanted to take a second out our hectic day to throw out a public show of appreciation to Ken and Teresa for taking a DAY out of their hectic season to come out to DarkSyde Acres and help us get our Pnuematic stuff working. They Totally got us out of a LARGE jam! so THANK YOU BOOCREW! Its haunters like this that step forward and help out others that make this Industry GREAT!
    Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Rob,

I would like to say thank you, to you and Atalie, for being such great hosts. Had a great time up at BodyBagville. It is haunters like you that makes haunting what it is, and keeps us motivated to keep on keeping on. We look forward to helping you guys turn Dark syde acres into one of Americas premier haunted attractions.

I would also like to wish you the best of luck this season.

Get your haunt on!!!
    Ken
    www.boocrewproduction.com

Comment

Thanx Ken! with alot of Hard Work and Friends like you guys, Im sure we will do alright! It was our pleasure having you and your wife over, nothing beats a nice bonfire to relax at the end of a hard day!
      BTW Donkey says hi!
      Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Working...
      X