Larrys Magic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Larrys Magic

Did everyone notice that the Scarefactory thread went poof? This is just proof that Larry is using this site and his infulence to protect vendors when they don't do right. He workes his magic in return he gets a major discount on products or gets them free. We all know this is true as we have talked about it many times in chat.
    Larry will be pissed at me for starting this thread but hey TRUTH IS TRUTH. He may say thats not true but why else would he remove a vendor issue? He's did it with other vendor issues. Well I think he does it when it comes to his favorites anyway. Also it was getting heavy traffic. And what buyer would yell "vendors need to charge more" if he were not in fact getting something for it.|

Larry this is wrong and many are going to think about this come banner buying time. Way to go Larry your really scoring points on an industry that already has a trust issue with you. Larry I know you hate me and its cool. As a person I like you as a whole out side of this industry. But in this industry your not a friend of the buyers your a friend of whats best for you and you alone. I fight for us all vendors and buyers! Shane and its I am sorry it is what it is Shane this time.
    sigpic

Shane

I know you all about larry and how your his best buddy...but as for Scarefactory...When I talked to Dave the other day he still didnt have power. It seems that Ike came up to Ohio and blew some stuff around. So he might not be returning your calls because of the power situation. Hell its Monday and people are still without power buddy.
    Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

It is true that Scarefactory does NOT HAVE POWER to their building, they have been without power for a week now. Secondly, Shane I'm tired of you slamming vendors, I don't care what vendor it is. Thirdly, I'm also tired of how you hijack a thread, it started out as one thing then it got switched to slamming on me about my haunt tour, then it was about ten different other things.

If you are going to make a post discussing a situation LEAVE IT AT THAT...don't change the subject to ten other things like well slamming me for whatever reason, or a haunt tour or anything else.

That thread was so off subject it wasn't even funny. So when you start a thread keep the subject the same start to finish. Lastly, when someone does in fact contact you, and does in fact get back in touch with you, it would be nice for you to at least let peope know that.

Scarefactory has done an awesome job this year of getting product out to people this year. Give them some credit!

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Tater

My friend David did contact me and I explained that in the thread Larry errased. I will say this again and I have told David this as well. I do think as far as getting product out he has did a 100% turn around on that and I will be the first to say. Job Well Done David! But he needs now to turn his attention to customer service and work on that issue.

Now on to the power issue again were in the process of resolving this and David contacted me right before he lost power and I do say thanks! But this issue started in June and Ike came throug last week. Again my prop is still dormant and not working but as soon as it is I will come and let you know! Hopefully by weeks end this will be over! Larry I will contact you first and you can tell everyone that my prop is indead working and the issue is resolved

Also let me add that there is many good vendors out there. Let me repeat MANY GOOD VENDORS OUT THERE THAT HAS HAS LITTLE TO NO ISSUES! WHY BECAUSE THEY THINK OF THE CUSTOMER FIRST AND THE MONEY SECOND LET ME NAME THEM!!!!!
        Unit70
        Distortions
        Edge Designs
        Gore Galore
        Gross Parts
        Buckeys Bone Yard
        Sophocated Terror
        Fright Props
        Screamline Studios
        Body Bagging
        Bloody Mary
        Xtreame Creators
        Golish Gallery
        Boo Crew Productions
        This is just to name a few ther are others. Do I think Scarefactory is scum? Hell no I like David and he knows it. But some companies need to work on their customer service departments!!!!!! For the most part I think if anything some Vendors try to give and promise you the moon and you end up with moon rocks because they over sold! There is nothing wrong with them making a living and my hats off to them. But some of you guys needs to try harder! Hell maybe I need to try harder. Maybe I should invite Larry over to my house to spend the night so we can bond! Hell all I know is there is nothing wrong in wanting what you have to work and be satisfied. As far as Larry loving me I could care less! ROTFLMAO!

Lastly Larry I don't seem to recall starting the price descussion on my thread I only responded to what someone said as well as others. But it is good to see that many kinda feel as I do! Now everyone please please please don't say another dang word about the price to the Darkness show in March so I want get accused of it. Shane and thats all I got to say Shane this time.

P.S. Larry go check out my website and my sneek peek photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Last edited by graystone; 09-23-2008, 06:14 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X