No announcement yet.

How to wield a chainsaw?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh and when you start it, start it DOWNWARD. I see a lot of new saw actors nick people because they jerk it forward when starting.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGMqTnsVEtQ

check outt bubba-robics at 24 hour frightness!!
      I'LL SEE YOU... IN THE DARKNESS!!!
      lasvegashaunts.com

Comment

Ok first Ive gotta say

Never use a Lighter for light when refueling the chainsaw...as this comes as common sense to most it doesnt to all.

Second Dont hold the saw above your head and then swing it in a downward motion, doing this could cause some face damage if you trip or further injury to the customer.

Tater
        Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Tater is more than likely talking from experience! LOL! Tater it must really be a bitch trying to use a chainsaw in a dress. And using a walker. Talk about getting your panties in a bunch. I will say never use a horror robe. One night our chainsaw guy was late and I had to do the front room and run out and do the chainsaw at the end. Long sleeves can be a nightmare around a chainsaw! Ha!
          Damon
          Damon Carson

Comment

hah damon you know I do have other characters I do....and this time it wasnt me, both times....I saw the incident happen with the lighter and a flaming chainsaw go shoot across the woods because the kid thought that throwing it into a hole would put the flames out. The second thing my friend got some serious damage done to him because an actor with a chainsaw tripped causing him to smash the chainsaw in my friends face.

Comment

What other characters would that be. I did not know you did other characters. I just thought you did the granny b.s. The granny is'nt scary. If you want to see scary wait to granny meets nanny.
              Danny

Comment

Im sorry danny I didnt know you have seen Granny in action..or are you just relaying on things youve heard from Larry...I know alot or people who find Granny to be the scariest thing on two legs...As for the other characters yes...I do a Clown and a multitude of others

Comment

Working...
                X