Got my Transworld PAcket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my Transworld PAcket

So I got my Transworld packet and Booth information for the upcoming show in St. Louis.

I am torn right now. I think it will be a good show. But not sure if I should Vend or just Attend this time.

What are some of you doing?

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
    http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
    "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
    http://www.costumesforkids.net

"Vend".."attend"?

There is that popular third option.."Pretend", that you are there , but you're home milking 120 cows instead, or in my case cats!
    They all have to be milked by hand since not even munchkins make equiptment that small.
    Where did I leave my padded tweezers?"
    "Meer!"
    "Calm down Mr. Tuxedo, you know I quit trying to get any milk out of you years ago, I kept trying for a long time though, didn't I"?

Cat milk makes incredible cheese and is known for it's peculair aroma that keeps mice away.
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I kinda feel like we have to go and vend at least for this show Jonathan to see how it goes. I am just taking a wait and see position on it but we will be there.

Jeff
      sigpic
      The only place to get more realistic body parts is the local morgue"
      www.GrossParts.Com

Comment

Good point man. I will have to decide over the weekend while I am at the Zombie Prom and Terror Behind the Walls.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
        http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
        "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
        http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

saving money

Originally posted by Jonathan View Post
          So I got my Transworld packet and Booth information for the upcoming show in St. Louis.

I am torn right now. I think it will be a good show. But not sure if I should Vend or just Attend this time.

What are some of you doing?
          Our group will be going on a cruise and saving our money

Comment

We also will...

Be taking our help on a much deserved vacation. We will do all of our 09 ordering over the phone. We thought why waste the money on a town that don't have that much to offer and its only 3 days and a much smaller show. The Halloween section is gone and its just not worth the time. Our guys and gals will have a better time someplace else. I might add this was voted on! Shane and its lets meet up Paul somewhere Shane this time.
            sigpic

Comment

Our entire crew are all going to the Vegas show and I alone will go to the St Louis show and Houston to check things out. If either one warrants a visit the next year I will know. Its too expensive for us to afford to send everyone to both. We offered our crew to pay their own way to St. Louis but they all declined. I can't wait just to see the haunts.
              Lordgrimley.com for the very best items on the net.

Comment

I do NOT know one person who actually owns a haunt that will not be in St. Louis for this show. As for Vegas this show that will be a haunted GHOST TOWN, there will not be hardly if any vendors that supply the haunt industry at this show.

Houston same thing this will be a haunted ghost town, there won't be hardly if any haunt vendors there either. Houston I think will be a much bigger retail show than Vegas, because Rubies is only backing and attending the Houston show not Vegas.

Everything as you know it will and is changing forever.

The haunt industry needs its own show, and this one will be it with FULL support from all vendors, and buyers. Transworld is not promoting the show on message boards, they are spending hard dollars promoting this show far and wide, lining up new vendors and finding new buyers.

Can they pull it off to my own personal satisfaction, that remains to be seen, however I do know this much, there will be NOT be a better option for seeing more vendors all in one place.

Some like the Negative brothers will say what they say, but most people I know are going and bringing check books!

Larry
                Larry Kirchner
                President
                www.HalloweenProductions.com
                www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Working...
                X