Guts/Intestines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guts/Intestines

I am looking for an inexpensive way to make A LOT of guts. We want to reproduce the scene from Seven where they guy was nailed to the wall and his intestines were drapped all around him nailed to the wall to resemble wings.

If anybody knows a good way to make them, please lt me know asap!

I am sure somebody out there knows a few tricks of the trade they can share.
    www.walkthroughbedlam.com

I use great stuff foam insulation, It's not very fun to work with but, you will get a lot of guts from one can. Check out the monster list for a how to.

Comment

In addition to great stuff, which we've used in the past when we had piles of guts on tables, in toilets, etc., there are a few other things we've done to improvise. I'll see if I can find a few of my notes and PM you.

I do know there is a vendor here that sells intestines, but I can't remember their name. Anyone else know who it is?
      www.mindseizure.com
      www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

get some tan nylons. Fill them with lots of toilet paper and paper towel to give them the intenstine look. Soak them in water and fake blood. The toilet paper and paper towl keeps them wet looking for a long period of time. Messy to make but looks kind of nice. We even add some liqued latex for the extra realness...

Just one option
        Sean De Wane
        ----------------------------------------------
        The De Wane Asylum
        www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

I need them flexible, so the great stuff idea won't work sad to say.

In the past I have made them out of paper towels twisted up tea stained then covered in mold making compound covered in fake blood then another layer of mold compound, but that gets expensive.

Anybody know where I can buy 5 gallon bucket of Latex?
          www.walkthroughbedlam.com

Comment

Grossparts sells good looking intestines for a good price.
            Jared Layman

Comment

Screamline has latex, $115 per 5 gallon.
              http://www.screamlinestudios.com/Products.aspx
              Steve Martini
              Screamline Studios
              www.screamlinestudios.com
              steve@screamlinestudios.com

Comment

Working...
              X