Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Based on an argument going on.. How many here are christians?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You are correct Welchwitch. I wasn't try to bring it up again, but to put it to bed. It keeps coming back like a bad penny. I guess you just can't keep a good controversy down.
    Last edited by monsterwax; 12-10-2009, 04:07 PM.
    www.TerrorOfTallahassee.com

Comment

• I noticed this last year.

Some posts that were very old were still being listed everyday as mere hours old.
      IT's A TIME MACHINE!!
      Make time stand stil..post on Hauntworld!
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Jim Warfield View Post
        Some posts that were very old were still being listed everyday as mere hours old.
        IT's A TIME MACHINE!!
        Make time stand stil..post on Hauntworld!
        I think it shows it as "new" whenever someone votes in the poll. Is there a way to close the poll? that might put the thread to rest for good.

Comment

• 100% Christian

Comment

• Keep the religion in church &/or your own homes!

I'm SICK AND TIRED of reading about whether people are or aren't christians! Not that I've been reading anymore of these posts, but PLEASE PEOPLE, LET'S LEAVE THE WHOLE RELIGION THING where it belongs ie., in church and/or your own homes!
            Great! So you're a christian! Great! So you're agnostic! Great! So you're baptist! SO WHAT!?

THIS IS A HALLOWEEN / HAUNTED HOUSE WEBSITE! Let's leave it at that! You want to talk religion, do it as a PM to one another. I'm of the mind that when it comes to Halloween it's all about scaring people, having fun, getting to dress in cool costumes/makeup, working on the haunted house, not to mention the blood/guts/and gore! I believe in God, but NO, I am NOT a christian. In fact, I don't even have a religious preference! I believe there IS a God, the SAME God that created the heaven & earth I walk upon, the SAME God that created the air I breathe! If you want to talk about religion find yourself a religion website. Keep it off HauntWorld! I AM IN NO WAY TRYING TO OFFEND ANYONE, just stressing a point, THIS IS A HALLOWEEN WEBSITE.
            Last edited by newhorror2010; 06-18-2010, 10:27 AM.
            John Elks - Staff

www.deathrowhauntedhouse.net

Comment

• Not to be a jerk...but you did just revive a 6 month old thread to say we should all stop talking about the thread's subject...

Comment

• lol. God works in mysterious ways. lol.
                Originally posted by WeAreTheUnion View Post
                Not to be a jerk...but you did just revive a 6 month old thread to say we should all stop talking about the thread's subject...
                Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreTheUnion View Post
                  Not to be a jerk...but you did just revive a 6 month old thread to say we should all stop talking about the thread's subject...
                  LOL no, I didn't revive it. Someone else did. I just finally responded to it after fighting the urge not to. In fact if you'll look at Shane's post *DISTURBIA here we go* you'll see that it was someone else that revived it. I started responding to later posts 4 or 5 down from this one by scrolling to the bottom of the page & reviving them in an attempt to get rid of/ temporarily hide this one.
                  Last edited by newhorror2010; 06-18-2010, 11:10 AM.
                  John Elks - Staff

www.deathrowhauntedhouse.net

Comment

• For the record, God rules!
                    Also, God is all things and is everywhere so why should it not be a topic everywhere? I'm jusr as comfortable talking about here, or in church, or anywhere why not if you are ashamed of him he will be ashamed of you before his father....

DA

Comment

• Yeah, at the risk of firing this thing up again, I have to agree with DarkAngel. This silly idea that Christians (or Muslims or Jews or anyone else for that matter) should leave religion in church is just...well...silly. Look, a true faith in God is a life, not a Sunday morning hobby. I can no more leave my faith at home or church than I can my being male or being 27 or being American. It's who I am. I agree that haunting/halloween are about scaring people, but I do that as a Christian. It seems like the only people that get to express their thoughts on faith openly are aetheists or, sometimes, agnostics. Anything beyond that isn't acceptable for public consumption, but I just disagree with that. If somebody doesn't want to talk about it they don't have to engage the discussion. To tell others they shouldn't, though, is really nobody's place. I wouldn't come here and tell aetheists that they are not allowed to discuss their disbelief openly. Quite the contrary, I would love to get involved in that discussion. I love a good theological discussion...as long as it remains civil and respectful. The point is, Christians have every right to dicuss their faith here just like any other topic can be discussed here. Is it off topic...maybe a little but I'd still argue that to a Christian haunter it isn't possible to seperate the two and therefore is completely relevant.

Can't we all just be civil and respectful? If you don't want to engage in the conversation then simply don't click on the link. Nobody is making anyone read this.
                      Kip Polley
                      www.palenight.com

Pale Night Productions
                      We Engineer Fear

Comment

• It's Simple

With God any and all things are possible! I have came to learn when you need him he's there in good and bad and its God that takes care of those who do you wrong! Shane and its He's Awsome! Shane this time!
                        sigpic

Comment

• God that takes care of those who do you wrong
                          Amen brother! Everyone who has ever done me wrong continue to prosper quite well, so god must be taking care of them. But, I need him to do some smiting for me. How do you get him to smite? Bring on the smite!
                          sigpic
                          Louis Brown
                          Owner, operator, and dish washer
                          at
                          DarkWood Manor

Comment

• Well said Kip,

My feelings exactly.

I was just about to post something similar to what you wrote but you beat me to it!

Thanks!

Tom
                            www.HauntedOverload.com

Comment

• theology

and just then the rooster crowed for the third time...

i am sure some of you know what i mean...
                              in order to see the orchestra ...you must turn your back on the crowd...

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
                              www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

• You Talking

About Peters denial of Christ. Shane and its Mathew 26:34 74-75 as well as references in Luke: 22:34 60-62 and John 13:38 and Mark 14:30 Shane this time!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X