Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Based on an argument going on.. How many here are christians?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your Gonna Loose

Your credit here is boarder line at best. How do you know Tyler? Explain to me how you know whats in my attraction? Your looking like a fool right now and Tyler I am a big boy and I am a vocal boy. If your gonna make attacks you sure as hell better have your guns pulled with me. My biggest pet peeve and anyone that knows me will tell you when you make me out to be a liar when I am telling the truth I AM RELENTLESS. Shall we name names? I don't think thats necessary do you?

You say you don't have to ask anyone again I will ask you how do you know? When you have never attended! So when Ben tells you your remarks are untrue you going to call him a lie? What about Paul, Greg to name a few I guess they are going to lie to. Do you think for 1 minute Larry would put a haunt in his magazine that was made up of retail props? Your right Tyler you are Kentuckys biggest your Kentucky's biggest bull shitter! Just do me a favor take your "we come from monkeys attitude" and theres " no God thats been proven by scientist" attatude and shove them! Shane and its you better shove it before I do it for you! SHANE THIS TIME!
    Last edited by graystone; 07-12-2009, 04:07 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

God I missed you guys and these forums! Good to see you are all still arguing and that shane hasn't changed his sign off. Its cool to see the progress of Tyler's gig. And me well I've been working on setting shit up. Shane is right you can't stay on these forums and expect to get anything done. These forums are just a tool for networking not getting work done. So I'm back just to advertise my business and offer my services not stir anything up. This is just a disclaimer anyone here can say whatever they want to me I don't care I just want to do some haunting.
      Its A Verbal Orgy on Steroids!

Comment

Oak

Good to see you. Start a thread on your progress and whats going on with you! Shane and its looking forward to hearing from you! Shane this time.
        sigpic

Comment

Comment

I wanted to stay out of this conversation but I have to voice my opinion about Graystone Manor so here goes.....

I didnt see a single thing from any retail store ANYWHERE in this HUGE COMPLEX! The detail in this haunt is amazingly real and it blew us away! We saw nothing but actual REAL vintage morgue and hospital tables and equipment. I even commented on the fact that EVERYTHING had a proper place and the sets looked so believable.

Retail stores dont make enough products to fill this monster haunt not to mention the quality of the scenic designs and detail.

Dr.Graystone (Jeff) was nice enough to take us back out there for a second look this morning because you cant grasp the vastness of this place at nite.(THANKS AGAIN JEFF)

From what I have seen there is no need to purchase anything from a retail store because of the MANY storage buildings full of props around the place. All the things in storage are real vintage/antiques of which I would give my right arm to own. ( I'm left handed lmao). The guys that build this haunt should hold their heads high and be proud of what they have created in such a short time.

Graystone Manor is awsome the crew is some of the best guys you will ever meet and I hate to see haunters talking bad about haunters and bashing haunts. We are all here for the same purpose..... To do what we love so much and thats build and run haunted houses that entertain our customers.

I wish I had the time to travel to Lexington to visit the Screampark but out plans prevented us from doing so. All I can say is WOW about Graystone and we are SO glad we had the opportunity to visit them this year!
            Thanks again
            Greg and Christina
            Fearfest
            Greg Allen
            scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
            www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Shane,

I didnt exactly agree or like much if anything Tyler said, but he seems like a bright guy who should have a great future in this industry. His first year show looks phenominal from what I can see but its hard to judge someone from their first show... Religion aside, he's on a path to be a successful haunter I believe.

Allan

Comment

Allen

I its cool. Like I said when I see that the God who made me what I am today and has given me everything in life I ever wanted is what I consider attacked I attack back! But thanks for your comment and it is taken from you with respect.

Greg Thanks. I talk about this in HauntWorld how I have searched high and low to find the real deal when it comes to furnishing my attraction. Again THANKS for the kind words. Shane and its with out God I am nothing! Shane this time.
                sigpic

Comment

I agree with what you said I share the same beliefs as you do. In my opinion its great to see haunters have passion and strong faith, as long as its a positive faith.

Allan

Comment

Shane

I'm behind you 110% Shane! I am standing right there next to you.
                    Press on...
                    -One of your sisters in Christ
                    sigpic

Comment

Lauren

Thats great! Maybe we can go buy some bananas and feed the apes together! Shane and its I know where I came from and its not a monkey! Shane this time!
                      sigpic

Comment

Allan, I really don't want to hurt your feelings, but the miracle in the Bible are not only present in older faiths--often the miracles in the Bible are simply reworkings of those older tales.

You don't even have your own holidays. At 'Christmas' people celebrated the birth/rebirth of the sun--and Easter, the biggest celebration in the Christian year....well...they didn't even change the original pagan name of the holiday--the Resurrection was just tacked on.

And Halloween....the reason we're all here...is wholly a pagan holiday. The church incorporated it because, like Christmas, they couldn't stop people from celebrating it.

And, let us all be honest. The period in which Christianity spread throughout the Western World has a name--the Dark Age. Why? If it was good--why do we refer to that period in such a manner?

Also, I have to say that I do not call on your god during times of crisis--my gods are sufficient. Some may, and that is for them to live with. But I don't.

Shane, I am an open and vocal follower of the gods that all men knew before the advent of Judeo-Christo-Muhammedism. I smile and gladly accept the psuedofaith of those Christians whose hunger for the old ways manifests itself in a love for that day when the walls between the worlds are at their thinnest.

That's the kind of nut I am.

And you're the kind of nut who believes in the guy who came out of his grave after three days, the guy who said that eating human flesh and drinking human blood would be the greatest remembrance of Him....you're in a good proffession, no? We all like zombies here.

Oh, I'm also the kind of nut who won't casually throw that kind of thing in your face--and the kind of nut who goes a bit crazy each year when the 'War on Christmas' erupts(if you can't say Merry Christmas to me when I'm buying Christmas presents and decorations--then you probably don't need my money)

I DO get crazy about this.

Once, I had it out with a radio/TV host who was making fun of the fact that Arlington Cemetary was now allowing pagan sybols on the graves of our fallen--the host had all sorts of nasty comments about the various faiths of these people. And this was done while simultaneously professing respect for our troops and our fallen--apparently, if you don't bow down before the right god YOUR sacrifice can be mocked.

Jack, and it's 'you worship your god and I'll worship mine' Jack this time

Comment

Jack,

Brush up on your history, the Dark Ages were called the dark ages because it was after the fall of the Roman Empire in the west. Also, the Emperor Constantine converted to Christianity in the year 312 and so did all of the empire, which was long before the start of the DarkAges.

Also, Christianity does not say to "eat human flesh" and drink human blood. It's bread and wine, which is symbolic for the body and blood of Christ, the giver of life.

Allan

Comment

Well Jack,

If I understand your post at least you worship some kind of God I take it? Thats better ( I guess) than people being pulled from a monkeys butt! To me an Atheist is just wasted space. I mean why in the world would a person go through life's many dissapointments and up's and downs of loosing loved ones ect only to die knowing thats it. Why these people don't just put a gun to their head and end it I will never know.

But again this thread was started to see who was Christians and not a thread of whos a Atheist or who believes in other Gods. If your not a Christian then you don't either believe in God or your not religous. So really to talk anything other than that you or anyone else should start a thread on your beliefs.

Allen you are exactly correct!

Shane and its take it to another thread and debate on your beliefs! Shane this time.
                            Last edited by graystone; 07-13-2009, 09:03 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Shane

Originally posted by graystone View Post
                              If I understand your post at least you worship some kind of God I take it? Thats better ( I guess) than people being pulled from a monkeys butt! To me an Atheist is just wasted space. I mean why in the world would a person go through life's many dissapointments and up's and downs of loosing loved ones ect only to die knowing thats it. Why these people don't just put a gun to their head and end it I will never know.

But again this thread was started to see who was Christians and not a thread of whos a Atheist or who believes in other Gods. If your not a Christian then you don't either believe in God or your not religous. So really to talk anything other than that you or anyone else should start a thread on your beliefs.

Allen you are exactly correct!

Shane and its take it to another thread and debate on your beliefs! Shane this time.

Originally posted by graystone View Post
                              The right thing for me to do is to say I Am Sorry if I offended anyone here. My emotions get the best of me most of the time. And as a believer in God and his powers I ask that you forgive me. I will not judge you I will let my God take that up between you and him. Shane and its I am truly sorry Shane this time.

I believe that this thread is for everyone to discuss whether or not they are a Christian, not just to agree that they are one. By responding as you do, you are making Christians look bad. Is that your intention? I doubt it.

You continue to be offensive on this thread, something I believe a true Christian would not do. What is up with you that you cannot accept others who have beliefs that differ from yours? You have apologized at least once on this thread already (see second quote above), and I believe that you should stop and think before you type. Non-Christians, Atheists and people of all religious beliefs, deserve our respect and prayers too.
                              Last edited by BarbieHaunt; 07-13-2009, 10:18 AM.

BarbieHaunt
                              Friends Sold Separately
                              (You Too Can Be Sold -
                              Just Join Our Friends List!
                              Obviously Kidding About Being Sold)

Actually, as explained previously in a thread we started, the silly name BarbieHaunt has absolutely nothing to do with Barbie dolls but was our private joke name because before the haunt's pink and blue styrofoam walls are hard coated and painted, it reminds us of a Barbie Dream Haunt.

Comment

Barbie

Originally posted by shredman View Post
                                Somebody said that if you polled to see how many people here were Christians you would be surprised. I am just curious to see how this turns out. I will be the first to say, yes i am a christian
                                Where in the very first post do you see Shread asking what religion if any are you? You are incorrect this thread is about Christians and if you don't believe in God or you believe in something else then YOUR NOT A CHRISTIAN! Again the quesion is how many here are Christians and if you believe in anything else other than God then this post does not pertain to you. Please don't try to add to the origional question. If you want other religous views then start a thread on that.

Your right I am very vocal here and when you insult my religion or come on a thread thats about Christians yes your going to be attacked by me. You see I love God and when you love someone you fight for them! Actually something were supposed to do as brother's and sisters in Christ. Now don't come back and say now your God wants you to fight! You know what I mean so don't try to play my words just as you have tried to play on the words of the origional post.

The only conversation here should be amoung Christians and their faith in God. If you don't believe in God or think we came from monkeys or we all arrived on a space ship then start a thread on what you believe. Shane and its pretty clear to me! Shane this time.

Let me add this if your not Christian just vote on the poll and move on. Thats all thats really required of you if your not. If you are and want to talk about God then this is the thread to do it on. PLAIN AND SIMPLE!
                                Last edited by graystone; 07-13-2009, 11:10 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X