Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Based on an argument going on.. How many here are christians?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks! I REALLY appreciate that. I have nothing but respect for practically EVERYONE on here, but Dawn and Jason, aka DarkAngel, have done nothing but belittle other people, trash talk the entire forum, and try to force their opinions down SO many peoples throats. I tried to be respectful and message her after DA started crap again on George Maser's thread, and about the Inflatable Turd Thread, (which is actually funny and enjoyable to read lol, thank you guys for that!).

I don't mean to start a war between the few people who may think DA is an upstanding member of the hauntworld forum community, and the people with common sense and half a brain who take her and her husband remarks as disrespectful and outlandish, but DA needs to learn when to just keep her mouth shut when she has nothing to say.

As for our PM, it is VERY long, and makes DA look like a total jerk (surprise surprise), and I feel no need to post it yet, as long as there are other people out there who see the people behind the name of DarkAngel as slanderous, unstable, morons.

Dawn and Jason, if you don't like any of this, don't read it, go home, sit in a corner like you're in time out, and come back when you feel like playing nice.

Comment

• Aside from this thread I'm here to talk haunts. I'm not here to make "friends" and join a "family" I have plenty of both. I try to be honest and I'm not afraid to speak up, it's not my intention to be abrasive.

Bobby I read you message I'm going to refrain from feeding you need for response and attention, at least wait until you've graduation from high school before you demand respect from adults.

Dungeonmaster, I apologize to you for my past discretions.

DA

Comment

• I highly doubt anyone deems you as a "friend" other than the other crazy, over opinionated jackasses you might talk to once a year.

As for graduating high school? I'm in college, lol. Nice try.

Don't try and suck up now because you realize your false world of you being right all the time is crumbling around you.

I never demand respect from anybody. I simply show my ability to respectful to the majority of the people in my life, and out of respect and common courtesy, they give it back. But you wouldn't know that feeling now would you?

Do everyone a favor and shut up, no one here enjoys your presence.

Comment

• Just thought of something REALLY funny.

DarkAngel....you're like a turd that won't flush.

And yes, that is referring to a GREAT thread on this very site.

That made me actually laugh out loud. I'm sorry. But it's funny.

Comment

• I have never followed this thread and really have no clue what its about... seems like we have about 10 million posts and 40 million views on this thing. But when I start getting emails from people telling me how sour this thread has got I had to look into it...

You know there is nothing worse to argue about than religion and politics.

Everyone has their own views and people feel pretty strong one way or another ... I suggest we get back to haunting.

We have a wonderful haunt show coming up, another Hauntworld magazine, the fun of rebuilding your haunts (best part for me), and well the biggest haunt tour ever (LOL) (Shameless plug).

No there are a lot of great things happening, MHC just announced they will tour like 12 haunts, Halloween retail show will merge with the haunt show, lots of great things to talk about than this or name calling.

Lets get this worked out and start some new threads about haunts.

Larry
            Larry Kirchner
            President
            www.HalloweenProductions.com
            www.BlacklightAttractions.com
            www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
            www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

• Agree with Larry on this wholeheartedly.

Comment

• Ahh, this forum keeps coming back from the dead!
                INSANITY SCREAM PARK

Comment

• Originally posted by shredman View Post
                  Ahh, this forum keeps coming back from the dead!
                  Well, given the subject matter . . .

C.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrotherMysterio View Post
                    Well, given the subject matter . . .

C.
                    I just don't understand. Larry posted almost two years ago, who the hell went back and dug through pages to go find it and contribute?

-Zack
                    INSANITY SCREAM PARK

Comment

• Could one of the moderators PLEASE kill this thread?!?!
                      Haunt: DARK REALMS

Day job: Game Composer/Sound Designer

My "geek rock" band: Legendary nOObs

Comment

Working...
                      X