Hell's Gate Breaking News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hell's Gate Breaking News

Ok everyone its been a while since i posted any info.
    We waited to shoot our video ourselves and realized its not worth it.
    So tommorow night we will be having a proffesional camera crew come by and shoot our video for fearnet's contest and for commercials for next year.
    video will be online October 1st.
    second off if you dont all know yet. Hells Gate is Finished.
    Thirdly we got some picture with some cool lighting of the first few rooms.
    Ill post them below.

Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Nick

Looks like a great job!!!!!!! I wish you the best and hope you win the contest!!!!! Shane and its good luck Shane this time!
          sigpic

Comment

thanks man. saw you commercial. my aol isnt working right now so thats why i left chat. But you commercial looks amazing, hope my camera teams does just as good a job.

Comment

Great job! Turned out really nice. I cant wait to see the video.
              Good luck with the contest!

Comment

Working...
              X